1 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

3 HOURS AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

3 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

COMMENTS

Breaking HG news: Suzanne Collins saw the movie early (and you can, too!)

Insider access to Hunger Games gossip from the author herself…

They filmed part of the hunger games in NC

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:10:28 AM

Im really happy it turned out good cuz LUUURRRRVVVVEEEE the books!!! LOL! but sersiously. if u havnt already, read the booksss

by imasmoothcriminal28 on 3/27/2012 8:54:39 PM

I think the Hunger Games are awesome and a BIG hit! I just moved to the UAE and I cant get all the new buzz. Luckily I have my computer so now I can check everything out!

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 3/19/2012 4:37:39 AM

Im soooo excited I can barley sit down

by fabgirL10 on 3/14/2012 12:24:16 PM

Hey im new to GL but i've been reading the magazine.
Anyway I loved/love the Hunger Games i finished the series in like one week. It;s one of my favorite series.

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 7:35:18 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by toribear101 on 3/9/2012 4:26:45 PM

LOVED the books cant wait for the movie!!! me and my friend r gonna go c it together!!! soooo EXCITED!!!!!

by cnwi on 3/9/2012 3:13:04 PM

i am new to this site and i would like to ask a question to carol (from the dear carol section under advice),but how do i get there or do that?

Hey girl,

The following link has all the info you need on submitting an advice question to us, including sending a Dear Carol! Smile

Lauren C.

by wuv3 on 3/8/2012 11:44:39 PM

If they dont make one for catching fire or mockingjay.... imma go APE!!!

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/7/2012 9:34:34 PM

Say your name 10 times.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2.Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by LaCroix on 3/6/2012 11:07:01 AM