11 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

13 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Breaking HG news: Suzanne Collins saw the movie early (and you can, too!)

Insider access to Hunger Games gossip from the author herself…

They filmed part of the hunger games in NC

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:10:28 AM

Im really happy it turned out good cuz LUUURRRRVVVVEEEE the books!!! LOL! but sersiously. if u havnt already, read the booksss

by imasmoothcriminal28 on 3/27/2012 8:54:39 PM

I think the Hunger Games are awesome and a BIG hit! I just moved to the UAE and I cant get all the new buzz. Luckily I have my computer so now I can check everything out!

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 3/19/2012 4:37:39 AM

Im soooo excited I can barley sit down

by fabgirL10 on 3/14/2012 12:24:16 PM

Hey im new to GL but i've been reading the magazine.
Anyway I loved/love the Hunger Games i finished the series in like one week. It;s one of my favorite series.

by Odessa24 on 3/10/2012 7:35:18 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by toribear101 on 3/9/2012 4:26:45 PM

LOVED the books cant wait for the movie!!! me and my friend r gonna go c it together!!! soooo EXCITED!!!!!

by cnwi on 3/9/2012 3:13:04 PM

i am new to this site and i would like to ask a question to carol (from the dear carol section under advice),but how do i get there or do that?

Hey girl,

The following link has all the info you need on submitting an advice question to us, including sending a Dear Carol! Smile

Lauren C.

by wuv3 on 3/8/2012 11:44:39 PM

If they dont make one for catching fire or mockingjay.... imma go APE!!!

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/7/2012 9:34:34 PM

Say your name 10 times.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2.Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by LaCroix on 3/6/2012 11:07:01 AM