AN HOUR AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

COMMENTS

Capitol Couture countdown to The Hunger Games

Deck yourself out in zany Capitol fashions, hop in your hovercraft and hunker down with your hunnies for an evening of over-the-top fun...

OMG I'm totally doing this!!!!!

by Raven0503 on 11/6/2012 3:24:57 PM

I'm doing that! Really want to do capitol makeovers
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:58:18 AM

I walk out of the bakery and this is what i see,
Katniss Everdeen was staring at me,
I got a loaf in my hand and i aint afraid to throw it throw it throw it.

Im Peeta and i know it

by may9 on 4/4/2012 3:05:14 PM

These ideas sound awesome, but instead of capitol fashion I'd rather dress more like Katniss. She is so pretty, smart, talented, and I like her tomboyish style better than fancy-shmancy capitol outfits.

by westiekid13 on 3/14/2012 7:50:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I sent in a Hunger Games party idea to "you wrote it" a lot of this stuff is similar to what I wrote! Do you think you could've used my ideas but forgot to notify me?

Hey! There's no way for me to say for sure, since I didn't write the article. But keep in mind the Hunger Games has a lot of cool themes to choose from so you guys might have had similar ideas independent of one another. I can also personally vouch for the Girls Life staff, who are a great bunch of journalist gals, and know not to plagiarize.

Helen S.

by izzytheswiftie on 3/2/2012 4:37:06 PM

omg I'm sooooooooooooooooooo throwing a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx for the tips!

by musikluvr17 on 3/2/2012 7:25:24 AM

So I won a prize back in December, and I still haven't gotten it. I emailed Trish almost a month ago, but I still haven't gotten a reply Frown

Hey girlie,

Try going back to that sent email (so you can prove you sent us a note earlier, since after 12 weeks we aren't responsible for any undelivered prizes), then forward it to trish@girlslife.com again. Things get busy at our office and sometimes things get lost in the shuffle - we apologize for that! Don't give up Smile
Lauren C.

by r3animated on 3/1/2012 11:40:25 PM

What are some good science fiction or fantasty books? They can't be made into a movie though. I would prefer a fantasy book. Thanks!

Hey girl,

I already answered this question earlier tonight, so try going back and looking at where you posted before. If you'd like a different mod to answer and give her opinion, please wait til tomorrow when another mod is working <3
Lauren C.

by dancer1846 on 3/1/2012 9:29:36 PM

Sounds fun! Maybe I'll do it with some Hunger Games cupcakes that have the front cover birds on it (check out cutiepanda445's club Hunger Games Fans UNITE to see what i'm talking about! i just LOVE the cupcakes)
ATTENTION ALL BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS!!
I have a club just for you! Cupcakes 101 is an awesome club where you can share recipes and get recipes from other people! I'm not lying when i say i post weekly recipes (sometimes i post more than just one in a week) and I DON'T POST ANNOYING LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES TO FIND THE RECIPE! So join today!

by purplenurple88 on 3/1/2012 8:56:51 PM

this is really cool! totally going to do this!

calling all single ladies! join my new club, SINGLE & LUVIN IT!!! (you can find it on my profile) btw, all official positions are open!!!

by soccergirlok on 3/1/2012 8:43:22 PM