AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Capitol Couture countdown to The Hunger Games

Deck yourself out in zany Capitol fashions, hop in your hovercraft and hunker down with your hunnies for an evening of over-the-top fun...

cute idea GL!!!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/1/2012 7:46:17 PM

This sounds tonsa fun!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club)****Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/1/2012 7:43:40 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 3/1/2012 7:05:18 PM

OMG im watching this opening night midnight with my bff even though after the movie I have to go straight to utah I just HAVE to see it!!

by bunniac13 on 3/1/2012 6:41:40 PM

Eeek the Hunger Games is my LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to tell my friend about this and we're going to throw a party after the movie...

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/1/2012 6:17:53 PM

that sounds stupid and expensive I never have parties like that you buy a couple of your favorite snacks and watch your fav movies and spend the night talking we never have stupid themes or dumb games

by Payton K on 3/1/2012 6:01:21 PM

this is a really good idea i'm so gunna do this!

by soccergirlok on 3/1/2012 5:46:10 PM

so excited for the movie

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/1/2012 4:36:11 PM

I'm hoping I'm gonna get to see it with my boyfriend...teehee <3

by mirror image on 3/1/2012 4:26:51 PM

What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?