AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Capitol Couture countdown to The Hunger Games

Deck yourself out in zany Capitol fashions, hop in your hovercraft and hunker down with your hunnies for an evening of over-the-top fun...

cute idea GL!!!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/1/2012 7:46:17 PM

This sounds tonsa fun!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club)****Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/1/2012 7:43:40 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 3/1/2012 7:05:18 PM

OMG im watching this opening night midnight with my bff even though after the movie I have to go straight to utah I just HAVE to see it!!

by bunniac13 on 3/1/2012 6:41:40 PM

Eeek the Hunger Games is my LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to tell my friend about this and we're going to throw a party after the movie...

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/1/2012 6:17:53 PM

that sounds stupid and expensive I never have parties like that you buy a couple of your favorite snacks and watch your fav movies and spend the night talking we never have stupid themes or dumb games

by Payton K on 3/1/2012 6:01:21 PM

this is a really good idea i'm so gunna do this!

by soccergirlok on 3/1/2012 5:46:10 PM

so excited for the movie

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/1/2012 4:36:11 PM