12 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

13 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

14 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Cute up your space with a flower garland

The perf update to the typical vase, right?

OMG those are 2 die for!! They look so cute and would b a great addition 2 my room!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 3/13/2012 11:10:43 PM

one word: wow

by fashion456 on 3/12/2012 4:38:59 PM

that is so cute! I really want it Smile It would look great in my room!

by 17cheergirl! on 3/5/2012 8:47:38 PM

OMG im soooo gonna do that in my room!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/4/2012 10:47:37 AM

That's cool

by amileofroses on 3/2/2012 11:24:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! So I was really excited because I lost 3lbs in 5 days, safely not starving my self and on friday I had I slice of pizza and I'm back to 103. Whats up?!

Hey girl,

You should talk to a doctor before going on any diet plan -- everyone's healthy weight is different, and you should focus more on being healthy than a certain number of pounds! It's normal for weight to fluctuate, so I wouldn't worry too much, and talk to a doc before you try losing weight!

Meghan D.

by maddie232323 on 3/2/2012 10:35:34 PM

If you are obsessed with dance moms than join my club dance moms fans! We will have triva, talk about the show, and so much more. Join now

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/2/2012 10:06:01 PM

This is so, SO cute!! I'll ask for these for my b-day Smile
Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds Helen S.

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:16:07 PM

a bit expensive but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/2/2012 4:36:03 PM

CUTE!
I bet I could make that myself.

by Rosethe1 on 3/2/2012 1:47:39 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.