2 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

5 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Cute up your space with a flower garland

The perf update to the typical vase, right?

OMG those are 2 die for!! They look so cute and would b a great addition 2 my room!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 3/13/2012 11:10:43 PM

one word: wow

by fashion456 on 3/12/2012 4:38:59 PM

that is so cute! I really want it Smile It would look great in my room!

by 17cheergirl! on 3/5/2012 8:47:38 PM

OMG im soooo gonna do that in my room!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/4/2012 10:47:37 AM

That's cool

by amileofroses on 3/2/2012 11:24:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! So I was really excited because I lost 3lbs in 5 days, safely not starving my self and on friday I had I slice of pizza and I'm back to 103. Whats up?!

Hey girl,

You should talk to a doctor before going on any diet plan -- everyone's healthy weight is different, and you should focus more on being healthy than a certain number of pounds! It's normal for weight to fluctuate, so I wouldn't worry too much, and talk to a doc before you try losing weight!

Meghan D.

by maddie232323 on 3/2/2012 10:35:34 PM

If you are obsessed with dance moms than join my club dance moms fans! We will have triva, talk about the show, and so much more. Join now

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/2/2012 10:06:01 PM

This is so, SO cute!! I'll ask for these for my b-day Smile
Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds Helen S.

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:16:07 PM

a bit expensive but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/2/2012 4:36:03 PM

CUTE!
I bet I could make that myself.

by Rosethe1 on 3/2/2012 1:47:39 PM