Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Cute up your space with a flower garland

The perf update to the typical vase, right?

OMG those are 2 die for!! They look so cute and would b a great addition 2 my room!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 3/13/2012 11:10:43 PM

one word: wow

by fashion456 on 3/12/2012 4:38:59 PM

that is so cute! I really want it Smile It would look great in my room!

by 17cheergirl! on 3/5/2012 8:47:38 PM

OMG im soooo gonna do that in my room!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/4/2012 10:47:37 AM

That's cool

by amileofroses on 3/2/2012 11:24:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! So I was really excited because I lost 3lbs in 5 days, safely not starving my self and on friday I had I slice of pizza and I'm back to 103. Whats up?!

Hey girl,

You should talk to a doctor before going on any diet plan -- everyone's healthy weight is different, and you should focus more on being healthy than a certain number of pounds! It's normal for weight to fluctuate, so I wouldn't worry too much, and talk to a doc before you try losing weight!

Meghan D.

by maddie232323 on 3/2/2012 10:35:34 PM

If you are obsessed with dance moms than join my club dance moms fans! We will have triva, talk about the show, and so much more. Join now

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/2/2012 10:06:01 PM

This is so, SO cute!! I'll ask for these for my b-day Smile
Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds Helen S.

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:16:07 PM

a bit expensive but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/2/2012 4:36:03 PM

CUTE!
I bet I could make that myself.

by Rosethe1 on 3/2/2012 1:47:39 PM

OMG so cute luv that

by Payton K on 3/2/2012 8:15:06 AM

OMG that is soooo cute!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/2/2012 2:48:31 AM