12 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

13 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

15 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Cute up your space with a flower garland

The perf update to the typical vase, right?

OMG those are 2 die for!! They look so cute and would b a great addition 2 my room!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 3/13/2012 11:10:43 PM

one word: wow

by fashion456 on 3/12/2012 4:38:59 PM

that is so cute! I really want it Smile It would look great in my room!

by 17cheergirl! on 3/5/2012 8:47:38 PM

OMG im soooo gonna do that in my room!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/4/2012 10:47:37 AM

That's cool

by amileofroses on 3/2/2012 11:24:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! So I was really excited because I lost 3lbs in 5 days, safely not starving my self and on friday I had I slice of pizza and I'm back to 103. Whats up?!

Hey girl,

You should talk to a doctor before going on any diet plan -- everyone's healthy weight is different, and you should focus more on being healthy than a certain number of pounds! It's normal for weight to fluctuate, so I wouldn't worry too much, and talk to a doc before you try losing weight!

Meghan D.

by maddie232323 on 3/2/2012 10:35:34 PM

If you are obsessed with dance moms than join my club dance moms fans! We will have triva, talk about the show, and so much more. Join now

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/2/2012 10:06:01 PM

This is so, SO cute!! I'll ask for these for my b-day Smile
Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds Helen S.

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:16:07 PM

a bit expensive but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/2/2012 4:36:03 PM

I bet I could make that myself.

by Rosethe1 on 3/2/2012 1:47:39 PM

OMG so cute luv that

by Payton K on 3/2/2012 8:15:06 AM

OMG that is soooo cute!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/2/2012 2:48:31 AM

We can’t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).