10 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

11 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

12 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Cute up your space with a flower garland

The perf update to the typical vase, right?

OMG those are 2 die for!! They look so cute and would b a great addition 2 my room!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 3/13/2012 11:10:43 PM

one word: wow

by fashion456 on 3/12/2012 4:38:59 PM

that is so cute! I really want it Smile It would look great in my room!

by 17cheergirl! on 3/5/2012 8:47:38 PM

OMG im soooo gonna do that in my room!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/4/2012 10:47:37 AM

That's cool

by amileofroses on 3/2/2012 11:24:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! So I was really excited because I lost 3lbs in 5 days, safely not starving my self and on friday I had I slice of pizza and I'm back to 103. Whats up?!

Hey girl,

You should talk to a doctor before going on any diet plan -- everyone's healthy weight is different, and you should focus more on being healthy than a certain number of pounds! It's normal for weight to fluctuate, so I wouldn't worry too much, and talk to a doc before you try losing weight!

Meghan D.

by maddie232323 on 3/2/2012 10:35:34 PM

If you are obsessed with dance moms than join my club dance moms fans! We will have triva, talk about the show, and so much more. Join now

by sloaneygirl84 on 3/2/2012 10:06:01 PM

This is so, SO cute!! I'll ask for these for my b-day Smile
Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds Helen S.

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:16:07 PM

a bit expensive but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/2/2012 4:36:03 PM

CUTE!
I bet I could make that myself.

by Rosethe1 on 3/2/2012 1:47:39 PM

OMG so cute luv that

by Payton K on 3/2/2012 8:15:06 AM

OMG that is soooo cute!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/2/2012 2:48:31 AM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.