2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

3 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

6 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Lucky charmers for St. Patty's Day

Plenty o' stylish shamrocks to make a leprechaun green with envy.

Some advice please: I fell like I toally screwed up my life. My parents and sister are all mad at me for different reasons, my friends don't talk to me because they think I was lying, and I am not the soccer-superstar anymore! Please help me regain my confidence back! I am also in advanced math and I am in complete stress! I need this to stop because it is driving me crazyyy!!!!!!!!

by jojocotto19 on 3/11/2012 12:04:12 AM

Love the feather lashes. So cool. The green skirt rocks too.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:22:01 AM

OMG i love the skirt Smile to bad i hate wearing them. I know it's weird but its like sometimes you fashion design this really cute outfit but you'd never wear it in a million years.

by karasinski on 3/4/2012 11:33:40 AM

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:18:11 PM

I feel like those eyelashes are going to start walking on their own...

by 4202_luver on 3/3/2012 10:43:50 PM

i like the skirt!
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Join Cupcakes 101! At this club i post weekly recipes on desserts (maybe the occasional appetizer too) but i don't post links to the recipes on other websites. So far, I am looking for people to fill these positions: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOSS. Cupcakes 101 is also where you can share recipes/tips on desserts or any other type of food! Join today!!!

by purplenurple88 on 3/3/2012 10:20:52 PM

Love ice skating? From recreational to classes to competitive, Ice skating Queens love it too! Join my club today! Talk about what you're learning, get advice, tell others tips, talk about Olympians that inspire you...and Skate on!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 3/3/2012 5:25:54 PM

I really did liked the green skirt! 2 cute <3

by bugie91344 on 3/3/2012 4:14:15 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 3/3/2012 2:31:52 PM

I like the pleated skirt, but where did the heels come from? Would like to know, thanks. Smile

by gjg99 on 3/3/2012 2:01:51 PM