1 HOURS AGO Let's just say this past weekend was a big one for USA 🇺🇸�http://t.co/mJRISvTWyoWpic.twitter.com/6I85juvBq7Bq7

14 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

15 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

COMMENTS

Turn your down-'do into an updo!

Super fast 'n' no-fuss ways to land lovely locks.

my hair is dirty blond and its layered and have naturally curly hair what most older ladies want but my hair is fizzy and every i sleep with my hair it gets messy ugh please help mod

by MakaylaAnn on 5/2/2012 11:00:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okahy so my hair is about sholder length and I have done all of the hairstyles above, I have done buns, ponytails, braids, and left it down but nothing looks good! Can you help???

Hey kmb98, you could try curling and crimping it. Hair accessories also make a big difference, so grab some headbands, clips, and bows. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kmb98 on 4/28/2012 4:22:37 PM

I love bella hair her hair should be mine Smile

by MakaylaAnn on 4/24/2012 4:48:42 PM

MOD i need help i have a huge crush on this boy in my grade ever since december and i like in love with him but the problem is this girl in my grade is just starting to date him i was mad and i think he likes me because sometimes i say hi to him in the hallways and he say hey and we talk little bit on my phone on friday i want to break them up but there's something inside me telling don't do it and i think hes flirting with me

Hey girl,

Definitely don't try to break them up.  That will only make him consider change his mind about you.   What I generally do is try to get even closer with them while they're dating this girl.  That way, you become the confidant, and thus the person that he'll go to when things aren't going well in his relationship.  Eventually he'll start asking you for advice.
Jordan S.

by MakaylaAnn on 4/23/2012 5:58:01 PM

i love bella hair i will please for hair and it very pretty

by MakaylaAnn on 4/21/2012 10:26:15 PM

hey girls try to make up your own hair styles likes s braid like the little girls on the pararie did or any crazy hair do Smile

by MakaylaAnn on 4/21/2012 10:23:55 PM

hey girls if you some of your girls have naturally curly hair this hair style will work after taking a shower braid you hair in two ponytails on each side then in the morning take the ponytails out and comb through your hair with your fingers and hairspray or frizz serum is the finish touch

by MakaylaAnn on 4/19/2012 10:35:33 PM

I like Bella's and Lea's best😄 my sister taught me a cute hairstyle u pull ur hair back into a high ponytail and then curl the ponytail with a curling iron add a cute clip and VOILA! U have a super cute hairstyle! Heehee😊

by GirlyGirl4455 on 4/13/2012 12:10:12 AM

Im tired of my hair .. its red and curly, i wouldnt mind if it was wavy but no.... its poffy and curly its frizzy and ugly but idk how to make it look nice without straightning it , which i do everday ugh HELP PLZ(;

by Shaikay on 4/3/2012 5:46:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have medium hair with some layers and i want to do different hairstyles with it but can't seem to find any..for example, i cant even pull off a bun becuz my layers make the hairs all pop out and it sucks.....help plzzzz!!!

Hey! I have layers too! It's cute when you pull it half back  Smile