3 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

4 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

5 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

Turn your down-'do into an updo!

Super fast 'n' no-fuss ways to land lovely locks.

Hey girls! I got a new hairstyle from my sister! i have kinda long hair, very thick, and its layered. i just put in 3 braids at each side after a shower, sleep on it, and in the morning take em out and curl my hair a little. its kinda like beach waves to me Smile

by red716 on 3/19/2012 8:37:19 PM

ModModModMod!!!
So my hair is super straight and long and thin. I don't have bangs or anything because I don't know what kind of haircut to get. I really like wavy hair, which I could never have naturally, and I like side bangs, too. Also, do you think I should get layers and side bangs?

Hey girl,

It's hard to give hair advice without seeing your hair, but do whatever makes you happy! You can also ask a stylist for advice before they start snippin' -- they'll be happy to offer professional feedback on what types of bangs will work for your face and hair!

Meghan D.

by dllemke1 on 3/9/2012 11:39:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so a week ago there was this article and it had a picture of these two girls standing next to each other and they were smiling and they had there thumbs up in front of the camera and the one girl on the left had this relly really cute hair cut that i think will look good on me and now I can't find the article and i dont know what it was about i just remember the picture!!!! And i want to print the pic out so i can show my hair dresser. so can you help find the article!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Hey! I tried but I don't think I can find it unless you remember what it was about. i'm sorry Frown

Helen S.

by love2party on 3/9/2012 8:38:27 PM

Im sick of the hairstyles i do now. My hair is medium length like 1-2 inches below my shoulders and its really thin. Oh, and its naturally straight so it doesnt curl well. Dear GL, can you make some sort of article that helps me with my situation? Like "Hairstyles for girls with thin hair" or something? Please?
-signed a troubled chicka who needs to shake things up

by DaniHoltz on 3/8/2012 8:08:32 PM

hey so like how are you supposed to do a topknot?

by kaymalu on 3/6/2012 9:19:21 AM

love the cute high pony!!!!!!!!

by zebrachic45 on 3/5/2012 6:55:38 PM

good ideas u guys r great role models!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/5/2012 4:06:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I was on GL's Tumblr, and I saw the cover of the new issue of GL with Jacqueline Emerson on it, then I scrolled down and saw the same magazine headlines with Willow Shields on it. Who's covering the new issue???

We mixed it up with four different covers of the girls featured in the Hunger Games! Jordan S.

by hitthelights on 3/5/2012 3:09:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:29:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:26:24 PM