9 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

11 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

12 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Turn your down-'do into an updo!

Super fast 'n' no-fuss ways to land lovely locks.

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/5/2012 10:48:50 AM

Great Ideas!Laughing Luv them!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/4/2012 10:50:14 PM

i like the first and the second

by texgirl12345 on 3/4/2012 6:37:14 PM

This is a really good idea, I've never seen an article like this before!

by jennntheswimmer on 3/4/2012 6:28:15 PM

great ideas!

by musicluva246 on 3/4/2012 5:59:31 PM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's song Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, to meet and chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Officer positions are available!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/4/2012 12:59:51 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm going a a not really date w/my Bgf. I'm nervous! What if I have nothing to say? How do I keep the conversation going smoothly and funny? This is my first time alone with a guy at the movies, so.......thanks mod!

Hey girlie,

Just take a deep breath and try to calm down! Being nervous makes it even harder to stay focused and involved on the conversation, so if you relax you'll be more "present." Try to enjoy your chemistry with him and let things progress naturally! Don't feel awkward if there's a silence here and there - that's meant to happen. When in doubt, ask him questions about himself - his interests, hobbies, after school activities, friends, family, weekend plans, his childhood, etc. Make eye contact so he knows you're genuinely interested - and don't forget to share stuff about yourself too! It's all about the balance between YOU and HIM so you get to know each other Smile You can do this!! <333
Lauren C.

by Svds on 3/4/2012 11:27:26 AM

These are totally great ideas, and I, myself, are going to be trying them all out! DO YOU LIKE THESE TOO? Then join my ClubMiddleSchoolGals!! We are posting ideas like these, and more daily tips for a Middle School Gal's complicated life. Please join!

by Featherr.♥ on 3/4/2012 10:58:36 AM

Doesnt blake look nice i just love the outfit

by zania on 3/4/2012 10:50:57 AM