AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

Turn your down-'do into an updo!

Super fast 'n' no-fuss ways to land lovely locks.

my hair is dirty blond and its layered and have naturally curly hair what most older ladies want but my hair is fizzy and every i sleep with my hair it gets messy ugh please help mod

by MakaylaAnn on 5/2/2012 11:00:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okahy so my hair is about sholder length and I have done all of the hairstyles above, I have done buns, ponytails, braids, and left it down but nothing looks good! Can you help???

Hey kmb98, you could try curling and crimping it. Hair accessories also make a big difference, so grab some headbands, clips, and bows. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kmb98 on 4/28/2012 4:22:37 PM

I love bella hair her hair should be mine Smile

by MakaylaAnn on 4/24/2012 4:48:42 PM

MOD i need help i have a huge crush on this boy in my grade ever since december and i like in love with him but the problem is this girl in my grade is just starting to date him i was mad and i think he likes me because sometimes i say hi to him in the hallways and he say hey and we talk little bit on my phone on friday i want to break them up but there's something inside me telling don't do it and i think hes flirting with me

Hey girl,

Definitely don't try to break them up.  That will only make him consider change his mind about you.   What I generally do is try to get even closer with them while they're dating this girl.  That way, you become the confidant, and thus the person that he'll go to when things aren't going well in his relationship.  Eventually he'll start asking you for advice.
Jordan S.

by MakaylaAnn on 4/23/2012 5:58:01 PM

i love bella hair i will please for hair and it very pretty

by MakaylaAnn on 4/21/2012 10:26:15 PM

hey girls try to make up your own hair styles likes s braid like the little girls on the pararie did or any crazy hair do Smile

by MakaylaAnn on 4/21/2012 10:23:55 PM

hey girls if you some of your girls have naturally curly hair this hair style will work after taking a shower braid you hair in two ponytails on each side then in the morning take the ponytails out and comb through your hair with your fingers and hairspray or frizz serum is the finish touch

by MakaylaAnn on 4/19/2012 10:35:33 PM

I like Bella's and Lea's best😄 my sister taught me a cute hairstyle u pull ur hair back into a high ponytail and then curl the ponytail with a curling iron add a cute clip and VOILA! U have a super cute hairstyle! Heehee😊

by GirlyGirl4455 on 4/13/2012 12:10:12 AM

Im tired of my hair .. its red and curly, i wouldnt mind if it was wavy but no.... its poffy and curly its frizzy and ugly but idk how to make it look nice without straightning it , which i do everday ugh HELP PLZ(;

by Shaikay on 4/3/2012 5:46:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have medium hair with some layers and i want to do different hairstyles with it but can't seem to find any..for example, i cant even pull off a bun becuz my layers make the hairs all pop out and it sucks.....help plzzzz!!!

Hey! I have layers too! It's cute when you pull it half back  Smile

Helen S.

by stylecrazy503 on 3/23/2012 7:07:52 PM

Hey girls! I got a new hairstyle from my sister! i have kinda long hair, very thick, and its layered. i just put in 3 braids at each side after a shower, sleep on it, and in the morning take em out and curl my hair a little. its kinda like beach waves to me Smile

by red716 on 3/19/2012 8:37:19 PM

ModModModMod!!!
So my hair is super straight and long and thin. I don't have bangs or anything because I don't know what kind of haircut to get. I really like wavy hair, which I could never have naturally, and I like side bangs, too. Also, do you think I should get layers and side bangs?

Hey girl,

It's hard to give hair advice without seeing your hair, but do whatever makes you happy! You can also ask a stylist for advice before they start snippin' -- they'll be happy to offer professional feedback on what types of bangs will work for your face and hair!

Meghan D.

by dllemke1 on 3/9/2012 11:39:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so a week ago there was this article and it had a picture of these two girls standing next to each other and they were smiling and they had there thumbs up in front of the camera and the one girl on the left had this relly really cute hair cut that i think will look good on me and now I can't find the article and i dont know what it was about i just remember the picture!!!! And i want to print the pic out so i can show my hair dresser. so can you help find the article!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Hey! I tried but I don't think I can find it unless you remember what it was about. i'm sorry Frown

Helen S.

by love2party on 3/9/2012 8:38:27 PM

Im sick of the hairstyles i do now. My hair is medium length like 1-2 inches below my shoulders and its really thin. Oh, and its naturally straight so it doesnt curl well. Dear GL, can you make some sort of article that helps me with my situation? Like "Hairstyles for girls with thin hair" or something? Please?
-signed a troubled chicka who needs to shake things up

by DaniHoltz on 3/8/2012 8:08:32 PM

hey so like how are you supposed to do a topknot?

by kaymalu on 3/6/2012 9:19:21 AM

love the cute high pony!!!!!!!!

by zebrachic45 on 3/5/2012 6:55:38 PM

good ideas u guys r great role models!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/5/2012 4:06:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I was on GL's Tumblr, and I saw the cover of the new issue of GL with Jacqueline Emerson on it, then I scrolled down and saw the same magazine headlines with Willow Shields on it. Who's covering the new issue???

We mixed it up with four different covers of the girls featured in the Hunger Games! Jordan S.

by hitthelights on 3/5/2012 3:09:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:29:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:26:24 PM

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/5/2012 10:48:50 AM

Great Ideas!Laughing Luv them!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/4/2012 10:50:14 PM

i like the first and the second

by texgirl12345 on 3/4/2012 6:37:14 PM

This is a really good idea, I've never seen an article like this before!

by jennntheswimmer on 3/4/2012 6:28:15 PM

great ideas!

by musicluva246 on 3/4/2012 5:59:31 PM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's song Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, to meet and chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Officer positions are available!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/4/2012 12:59:51 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm going a a not really date w/my Bgf. I'm nervous! What if I have nothing to say? How do I keep the conversation going smoothly and funny? This is my first time alone with a guy at the movies, so.......thanks mod!

Hey girlie,

Just take a deep breath and try to calm down! Being nervous makes it even harder to stay focused and involved on the conversation, so if you relax you'll be more "present." Try to enjoy your chemistry with him and let things progress naturally! Don't feel awkward if there's a silence here and there - that's meant to happen. When in doubt, ask him questions about himself - his interests, hobbies, after school activities, friends, family, weekend plans, his childhood, etc. Make eye contact so he knows you're genuinely interested - and don't forget to share stuff about yourself too! It's all about the balance between YOU and HIM so you get to know each other Smile You can do this!! <333
Lauren C.

by Svds on 3/4/2012 11:27:26 AM

These are totally great ideas, and I, myself, are going to be trying them all out! DO YOU LIKE THESE TOO? Then join my ClubMiddleSchoolGals!! We are posting ideas like these, and more daily tips for a Middle School Gal's complicated life. Please join!

by Featherr.♥ on 3/4/2012 10:58:36 AM

Doesnt blake look nice i just love the outfit

by zania on 3/4/2012 10:50:57 AM

Blake looks sophisticated Smile

by zania on 3/4/2012 10:48:22 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD !
My mom sent GL a email to contact them. But they won't answer back. It has been like 3 days since she has sent it. Why won't they reply?

Hey girl,

It's only been 3 days! You guys have to be a lil patient Smile Remember that it is currently a weekend and we are not in the office on Saturdays and Sundays, so those days don't even count. We also get a LOT of emails from people on all different subjects, so sometimes we need some time to sort through those before we can respond to yours. If you don't hear back in about 7-10 working days (aka weekdays), feel free to email again. Thanks girl! <3
Lauren C.

by MTSphotography on 3/4/2012 10:26:44 AM

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/4/2012 9:32:52 AM

i love bellas outfit. so cute!

by swimminchica on 3/4/2012 7:44:54 AM

ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
Please be member of my clue Schooled: guys how to's

by Messy-luv's-you on 3/4/2012 2:45:20 AM

I love Bella's hair!!!

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 1:00:15 AM

These look pretty but the only ones i could probably pull off are the high ponytail and the low side ponytail

by stylecrazy503 on 3/4/2012 12:09:00 AM