AN HOUR AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

AN HOUR AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

5 reasons we're voting for Roshon Fegan on DWTS

Sure, he has fancy footwork on Shake It Up!, but this celeb has a few other tricks up his sleeves...

:0 cool!

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/6/2012 4:59:37 PM

From the moment I saw him I knew he would be a star,and he's on dancing with the STARS.I think he's very talented both singing and dancing.Plus...he's got looks.

by livluv on 3/6/2012 10:10:06 AM

Dancing with the stars has never really been my kind of show, but now that he is on it I might just tune in on Monday! :p

by Rgirl12 on 3/5/2012 7:49:24 PM

ehhh dnt luv the celebs this time... personally, im in it 4 the pro dancers.even tho he might make it 2 4 bcuz his partners is the queen of soul gladys knight ( a plus 75 year old...) GO PRO TRISTAN MCMANUS!!!!!!!!

by cullenchic10 on 3/5/2012 5:33:25 PM

OMGLaughing I love him, he's hilarious on SHake It Up.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/5/2012 4:46:03 PM

I'll definitely be rooting for him! I think he'll probably make it pretty far.

by supersingershannon on 3/5/2012 4:19:22 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:20:06 PM

Can't wait! Smile

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/5/2012 10:47:50 AM

I thought Abby Lee Miller from Dance Moms was suposed to be on this season too? I'm kinda hoping she will be because THAT will be entertaining!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 3/5/2012 8:52:00 AM

I can't wait to see Gavin DeGraw!!!

by girlygirll14 on 3/5/2012 8:11:02 AM