7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

5 risks worth taking

Are you ready to take a chance? These ideas are sure to pay off!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!: hey, I have this friend who is like my sister that has been dating this 19 year old and she is 16. They are always together..they say they're in love and I don't know what to think about it.. because this is the first time I've actually seen her so happy and him as well.. people think it's wrong..but they are so happy together. What can I do? should I leave them to be happy together or should I stop it and then she'll be upset for a very long time? PLEASE HELP ME?!? O_O

Hey girlie-

As long as there isn't any secretive relationship here, and both your friend and her boyfriend are happy, there's no reason for you to get in the way. First loves can sometimes consume a person's entire life because it's new and exciting. Talk to your friend about it, get the scoop from her and then decide how you feel about it. xoxo

Alexis G.

by SkilletLover0810 on 10/16/2012 10:03:29 AM

Okay, so I asked out the guy I like, and he said no. He then proceeded to ask out one of my good friends, his ex. They are probably going to break up soon, because they are too good of friends. He might still like me, but how do I know? I can't ask his friends, because we are all in the same friend group... Please help!

Hey girlie,

This is a little tough, just because he said no before. You kinda have to trust that he's telling the truth when he says yes/no because we can't read his mind! But you could try to get to know him better and observe if he flirts/compliments/teases you, or treats you differently than his other female friends. That way, you're not coming on too strong and you're still getting to know your crush better Smile
Lauren C.

by gleek13pgn on 7/12/2012 8:27:03 PM

MODMODMOD
My mom doesn't trust me! I haven't done anything that would make her not trust me but she won't let me do ANYTHING without a parent! I'm 14 and I'm not even allowed to go to the mall with my friends. All summer, I've only seen one of my friends and that was once. How can I get my mom to let me do things?

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your mom to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by hom34 on 7/10/2012 6:57:20 PM

I just started making friendship bracelets. They are super fun to make and the outcome is amazing. To learn different levels of difficulty bracelets, this girl has really helped me. She is on Youtube and her name is Beyond Bracelets. You should really check her out!

by Christiangal345 on 6/19/2012 6:27:24 PM

Im gonna do it. Im gonna take all 5 risks!

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/23/2012 6:23:05 PM

I really like this artical and I have been thinking about starting my own cotton candy buisness because I got a cotton candy machine for my b-day. But whenever I ask my best friend what she think, she tells me that I am a 'nerd' and says that I am only in it for the mney. This is my best friend and I think the world of her, but when she says stuff like that it puts me in a terrible mood. I never do anything for the money but she doesn't listen to my side of the story. I want her to realize that I'm not greedy, selfish, and money owned. What do I do?

Hey girl,

The reason people start businesses is for the money, so that's nothing to be ashamed of! There's nothing wrong with wanting to earn a little dough, and that certainly doesn't make you selfish. If you want to start a cotton candy business, go for it, and invite your friend to join! That way she can see how fun and rewarding it is. If she doesn't want to and is still mean, invite her to do other stuff with you like hang out at home for free and leave money out of the conversation.

Meghan D.

by cuppycakes1056 on 3/31/2012 9:50:51 AM

so there is this guy and he told me he liked me and then he moved 5 hours away Frown. i still talk to him and i satrted to like him. one day we were video calling and my friends asked him about a girl that he was always talking about and they wernt dating and the night before they kissed. i could tell he felt really bad about it and stuff.so i told him i liked him and the way he talked to me was completly different. but i miss him so much what should i do.

by candycanes on 3/29/2012 12:05:38 AM

totally! joining a club or sport is a really great way to make new friends! Find people that you really like to spend time with.

by abcrazykat on 3/28/2012 1:56:06 PM

Mod
i really want to move in with my friend who lives an hour away because me and my mom hav probs(We fight alot and it gets really bad) her mom says its ok but i dont know how to approach my parents about it it would only be for a year or two and id see my fam every break in school and 2 times a week during summer im 13 and really want to do this do you think this is too big a step plz help

You need to make sure its ok with your parents before you do it. Theyre your guardians so they need to ok the move. So i say discuss it with them and see how it goes. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by starstrukkninja on 3/22/2012 12:34:20 AM

Wanna risk worth taking
Where droppy pants and boxer on march 21st
this will give us a point to make!!!!
Girls cant wear spegetti straps cause our bras show
but then how come boys cam show there boxers
Come on ladies its a risk worth taking

by ealaplante on 3/20/2012 6:52:53 PM