AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

5 risks worth taking

Are you ready to take a chance? These ideas are sure to pay off!

I wanted to do 3 of these! I'm scared! Smile (Yeah yeah I'm a big baby.)

Hey guys! If you love that show Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel, join my club Ghost Adventures lovers! We talk about anything ghosts basicaly.

by katgrace11 on 3/4/2012 9:17:41 AM

MOD
I don't feel right. I'm weird!!! I put the top of my hand up to my nose for no reason, I feel like an OCD-like perfectionist (considering I invision myself as I sigh, look up, down, or in any direction, sing, dance, you name it... I mean, I ivision that stuff AS I'm doing it!!! O_O), everything MUST be perfect (I treat my life as if it were a movie; making everything perfect; every book, game, blanket, etc. In the EXACT position I want 'em in, and if I don't like the way I touch or reach for something, or do someting, I continuously do it again!!!), I CANNOT stick with one thing (meaning, I have a BILLION toys- animals, mostly- and whenever I get a new one, I want it to be my companion; always at my side! But then I go all perfectionistic on it, then get tired and move on to a different, new one... or I keep switching ideas for story book characters!!, and many parts of my life (and myself) are weird and confusing!! How can you help me change all of this?! (Thank you!!! <3)

Hey girlie,

Being a perfectionist isn't necessarily a problem - lots of people want things to be perfect and want to push themselves to work as hard as they can. That's being driven and motivated, which can lead you to a lot of success in life! But touching things continuously, envisioning yourself performing every action, getting things in their exact position and NEEDING them to be that way...these could actually be symptoms of a disorder like OCD. Try talking to your parents and ask them if they've been noticing these things. Tell them it's really starting to feel out of control, like it's interfering with your normal life, and you're tired of it. Ask them if you could talk to a doctor about all of it so you might be able to change it. There are doctors and therapists out there who deal with this ALL the time - and they have tricks, suggestions, and programs to help you live free from behavior like this Smile <3 Hang in there!!
Lauren C.

by amyrose99 on 3/4/2012 3:01:55 AM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's song Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, to meet and chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Officer positions are available!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/3/2012 11:58:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my crush that I like him and now he doesn't act
normal around me any more.I still want to be friends
but it's not how it use to be.How can we stil be friends
if he knows I like him? Please answer (soon).

Hey girlie,

Another girl asked almost the exact same question earlier tonight, so I'm going to tell you what I told her! ... Try to ease back into your friendship! You can't forget what happened, but you can choose not to let it get awkward. Try chatting with him at his locker or online one day soon. Say something like, "Hey! It's been forever, how are you?" Then try to catch up. Keep things light and laid-back - just try to reconnect. Then you can talk to him more often, share funny stories, and try to capture that "goofy" vibe you had when you were just friends. It might take some time, but it won't happen if you don't give it a try Smile
Lauren C.

by Divaj on 3/3/2012 11:09:11 PM

********ATTENTION********   Hey everyone,please join The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Divas Only,The Gym Class heroes Fan Club,Adele's #1 Fans and my new club The Official HCR Fan Club!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE join those clubs or at least one of them lol thank you Lauren C.

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:03:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm 15 and i pretty much have no social life. all i do is sit at home. how do i make more friends and become outgoing?

Hey girlie,

No sweat! There are sooo many ways to meet new people! You could try asking someone to be your study buddy for the next test, sign up for a new club, try a new sport, or audition for the next theater production. When working in groups in class, speak up! Ask people about themselves, their weekend plans, their fave music... reach out. After you have some acquaintances, you can try swapping numbers, texting them to hang out on the weekend, meeting up after school, etc. The important thing is to be active - don't just wait for people to come to you. Make an effort and you'll see results! Remember - becoming a best friend with someone takes time. It won't happen right away. Instead, you have to develop trust, hang out a lot, and grow closer over time. As long as you're patient, it'll happen! You can do it Smile
Lauren C.

by msindependent on 3/3/2012 10:36:39 PM

i already do this lol
ATTENTION BAKERS AND FOOD LOVERS
Join Cupcakes 101 (you can find it on my profile) since it is a club where i post weekly recipes on desserts (maybe the occasional appetizer recipe too) and YOU can also share recipes/tips. So far, I am looking for people to fill these positions: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOOS. Join today!

by purplenurple88 on 3/3/2012 10:13:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Hello! last year i took one of these risks, i told my crush i liked him and we were really good friends but now we are not as close. we don't really talk or goof around as much as we did last year! What should i do?

Hey girlie,

Try to ease back into your friendship! You can't forget what happened, but you can choose not to let it get awkward. Try chatting with him at his locker or online one day soon. Say something like, "Hey! It's been forever, how are you?" Then try to catch up. Keep things light and laid-back - just try to reconnect. Then you can talk to him more often, share funny stories, and try to capture that "goofy" vibe you had when you were just friends. It might take some time, but it won't happen if you don't give it a try Smile
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 3/3/2012 9:49:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy,but my 2 BFF's also like him,and like half the girls in my class too...cuz he is like the total popular guy,but I don't know if he likes me back. I don't really know him that much... like were not friends...what should i do!!! Please answer!

Hey girlie,

Are you worried about liking the same guy as your friends? Even more worried about making a move since you don't know how they'll react? If so, read this article first! It's important to sort that part out. Then if you do want to get to know him better, read this article on talking to the popular guy in school. You won't get to know him better at all if you don't talk to him, so this is a great way to get into his life and get to know him! Smile
Lauren C.

by FrenchRose on 3/3/2012 9:33:58 PM

I might try them! whats the worst that can happen?!?!

by FrenchRose on 3/3/2012 9:30:49 PM