5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

5 risks worth taking

Are you ready to take a chance? These ideas are sure to pay off!

MOD
My sister and I share a room (I'm 13 she's 10)and we want to redo it. My mom says she will re-paint it for us and since I like blue and my sis likes purple we are thinking aqua walls with purple accents like curtains and lamps and such. We want new bedspread too but we are having trouble finding cheap ones we like... We like this http://www.pbteen.com/products/graphic-bloom-quilt-sham/?pkey=cview-all-quilts but it is out of our price range and we would need two. Could you give us some suggestions? We want either one we both like or two that work together. Perferaby around $30-40.
Also how else can we make our room our own? Our room is really small and we have bunk beds... Thanks for your ideas!

Hey girlie,

That's a great compromise on the wall colors! Aqua and purple will look really pretty (and also very calm) together. Two of this grey patterned comforter would look gorgeous in a room full of color. This quilt's style is similar to the PB Teen one you both love, but a little more graphic which could be cool. I also love love love this purple tie-dye coverlet - imagine it with aqua walls behind it and dark pillowcases, like maybe chocolate brown. Awesome!

As for making your room "your own," you should collaborate on the stuff you'll put ON the walls. Put posters of your favorite bands, pictures of your friends, advertisements or fashion mag photos you love, etc. If you divide one wall into two parts so you each have your space - or better yet, mix your wall decorations with your sister's - it can really spice up your bedroom and make it your own! Smile
Lauren C.

by rosietoes4ever on 3/3/2012 1:38:11 PM

MOD!!!!
So at my fall dance, I slow danced (first time!) with a guy. But i told him no when he first asked me cuz i was in shock. so then I asked HIM to slow dance. and we slow danced. and now... I have a crush on that guy. And i know he has a crush on me 2. But he doesn't know that i have a crush on him, and he also doesnt know that i know he has a crush on me. sooo now what do I do? HELP PLZ!!!!

Hey girl,

If you both like each other, there's nothing wrong with girls asking guys out! Or you can keep hanging out as friends and let the relationship develop naturally. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Maddie5321 on 3/3/2012 12:46:54 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD
Like above I want to ask my parents if I can go to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games with my best friend. My parents are strict and I know there is a 99.9% they will say no what until the next day. I know their reasons to say know would be 1) Its at midnight and they won't want to stay up to take me there and back. My best friend will be driving and I am not allowed to drive with teen drivers. 2) I'll have to stand in line for at least an hour and they don't think it is worth it. 3) I have school the next day. I can say waiting doesn't matter and the school thing can go either way since the next day isn't a full day. My only problem would be transportation. How can I convince my parents to let me go?
THANKS!!!

Hey girl,

It sounds like your parents have some pretty good reasons for not letting you go, and fighting might make them angry. It will be the same movie the next day, I promise!

Meghan D.

by misbubbles on 3/3/2012 11:46:16 AM

Mod MOD MOD
I would so like to take the risk and ask my crush out problem is we are sworn enemies. What should I do. Any advice can help!

Hey girl,

Why are you "enemies?" If you want to ask him out, there's no reason not to, but if you're not sure how he'll react, you could always be friends first and go from there!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 3/3/2012 11:34:31 AM

i dont really need extra credit im straight a student i dont have the guts to do #1 the rest sound good tho!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/3/2012 11:13:07 AM

Good tips GL! Smile

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:07:22 AM

Ah, come on! These aren't really risks at all...haha

by fungirl123 on 3/3/2012 11:06:37 AM

I already have my own bussiness. visit my profile for the websit

by e17c on 3/3/2012 9:27:03 AM

yeah never mind ill do it
thx alot and ill be sure to try them

by breighann on 3/3/2012 8:37:51 AM

I will try 2-4 def not one!!!! I think he already knows anyways.

by Payton K on 3/3/2012 8:36:11 AM