2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

5 risks worth taking

Are you ready to take a chance? These ideas are sure to pay off!

ill try them. im super shy but crazy so i hope i can do this

by breighann on 3/3/2012 8:35:25 AM

It's true, what's the worse that could happen, but for number 1 I would need to have only 1 crush hehe...

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/3/2012 8:21:58 AM

I'm already gonna do two of these, I'm not tellin' which ones...

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/3/2012 2:59:29 AM

Mod mod mod
I told a guy I liked him then he slapped me what do I do?

Hey girl,

Ouch, he SLAPPED you? Violence is never okay, so if he slapped you, it sounds like he's a jerk who isn't worth your time! Find a cutie who's nice and doesn't have anger issues who likes you back Smile

Meghan D.

by sparklysharpie on 3/3/2012 1:20:34 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my clue!