4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

5 risks worth taking

Are you ready to take a chance? These ideas are sure to pay off!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!: hey, I have this friend who is like my sister that has been dating this 19 year old and she is 16. They are always together..they say they're in love and I don't know what to think about it.. because this is the first time I've actually seen her so happy and him as well.. people think it's wrong..but they are so happy together. What can I do? should I leave them to be happy together or should I stop it and then she'll be upset for a very long time? PLEASE HELP ME?!? O_O

Hey girlie-

As long as there isn't any secretive relationship here, and both your friend and her boyfriend are happy, there's no reason for you to get in the way. First loves can sometimes consume a person's entire life because it's new and exciting. Talk to your friend about it, get the scoop from her and then decide how you feel about it. xoxo

Alexis G.

by SkilletLover0810 on 10/16/2012 10:03:29 AM

Okay, so I asked out the guy I like, and he said no. He then proceeded to ask out one of my good friends, his ex. They are probably going to break up soon, because they are too good of friends. He might still like me, but how do I know? I can't ask his friends, because we are all in the same friend group... Please help!

Hey girlie,

This is a little tough, just because he said no before. You kinda have to trust that he's telling the truth when he says yes/no because we can't read his mind! But you could try to get to know him better and observe if he flirts/compliments/teases you, or treats you differently than his other female friends. That way, you're not coming on too strong and you're still getting to know your crush better Smile

by gleek13pgn on 7/12/2012 8:27:03 PM

MODMODMOD
My mom doesn't trust me! I haven't done anything that would make her not trust me but she won't let me do ANYTHING without a parent! I'm 14 and I'm not even allowed to go to the mall with my friends. All summer, I've only seen one of my friends and that was once. How can I get my mom to let me do things?

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your mom to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by hom34 on 7/10/2012 6:57:20 PM

I just started making friendship bracelets. They are super fun to make and the outcome is amazing. To learn different levels of difficulty bracelets, this girl has really helped me. She is on Youtube and her name is Beyond Bracelets. You should really check her out!

by Christiangal345 on 6/19/2012 6:27:24 PM

Im gonna do it. Im gonna take all 5 risks!

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/23/2012 6:23:05 PM

I really like this artical and I have been thinking about starting my own cotton candy buisness because I got a cotton candy machine for my b-day. But whenever I ask my best friend what she think, she tells me that I am a 'nerd' and says that I am only in it for the mney. This is my best friend and I think the world of her, but when she says stuff like that it puts me in a terrible mood. I never do anything for the money but she doesn't listen to my side of the story. I want her to realize that I'm not greedy, selfish, and money owned. What do I do?

Hey girl,

The reason people start businesses is for the money, so that's nothing to be ashamed of! There's nothing wrong with wanting to earn a little dough, and that certainly doesn't make you selfish. If you want to start a cotton candy business, go for it, and invite your friend to join! That way she can see how fun and rewarding it is. If she doesn't want to and is still mean, invite her to do other stuff with you like hang out at home for free and leave money out of the conversation.

Meghan D.

by cuppycakes1056 on 3/31/2012 9:50:51 AM

so there is this guy and he told me he liked me and then he moved 5 hours away Frown. i still talk to him and i satrted to like him. one day we were video calling and my friends asked him about a girl that he was always talking about and they wernt dating and the night before they kissed. i could tell he felt really bad about it and stuff.so i told him i liked him and the way he talked to me was completly different. but i miss him so much what should i do.

by candycanes on 3/29/2012 12:05:38 AM

totally! joining a club or sport is a really great way to make new friends! Find people that you really like to spend time with.

by abcrazykat on 3/28/2012 1:56:06 PM

Mod
i really want to move in with my friend who lives an hour away because me and my mom hav probs(We fight alot and it gets really bad) her mom says its ok but i dont know how to approach my parents about it it would only be for a year or two and id see my fam every break in school and 2 times a week during summer im 13 and really want to do this do you think this is too big a step plz help

You need to make sure its ok with your parents before you do it. Theyre your guardians so they need to ok the move. So i say discuss it with them and see how it goes. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by starstrukkninja on 3/22/2012 12:34:20 AM

Wanna risk worth taking
Where droppy pants and boxer on march 21st
this will give us a point to make!!!!
Girls cant wear spegetti straps cause our bras show
but then how come boys cam show there boxers
Come on ladies its a risk worth taking

by ealaplante on 3/20/2012 6:52:53 PM

Arg!!! My mom is being so mean right now! She told me to pick up my clothes and I didn't, so she threw them away! They are all gross and stained and so I told her she was the worst mom ever. We have been avoiding each other for a couple of weeks now...what to do, what to do!?

by jojocotto19 on 3/10/2012 11:44:49 PM

Everytime I have my period it gets on my pants. I where tampons and pads both at the same time.It feels very uncomfortable . What should I do?

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 3/10/2012 1:07:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i was wondering if when I used a tampon yesterday am I still virgin??? thank you I'm kinda worried

Hey girl,

Yes, you are still a virgin! Tampons are completely different from sexual intercourse, so don't worry.

Meghan D.

by paris_mi4 on 3/10/2012 4:15:09 AM

Mod MOD MOD
Next weekend I'm going to my brother's band concert and then from there, directly to a professional men's lacrosse game. I want to look casual enough for the game but still look presentable at the concert. I also want to support my own lacrosse team because we are going on the field at half time.
Thanks!

Hey girl, depending on what genre the concert is, i would just wear jeans, flats, and then a cute top. You don't have to look sporty at a sporting event, just be comfortable, because you'll be sitting for a while! Bring some school spirit with you. If you have a jacket for your school team or the professional team, wear that too!

lauren r.

by starrider28 on 3/7/2012 5:43:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so kinda in a sticky situation. The guy I liked forever is great and my friends and family love him. Sometimes he flirts with me and that's makes me happy but he also has a huge ego that can't be changed. Also he flirts with a bunch of the fake girls and I feel left out. Although, I think theres a small chance that he liked me! But lately I think I'm falling for another guy. The other guy is sorta the bad boy type. He doesn't do well in school and has done a lot of bad things. I know that my friends and family probably wouldn't like him and I care about their opinions. But this new guy makes me feel good about myself and he's real. He doesn't flirt with every other girl, but he especially flirts with me. I think that he might even like me! I don't know who I should choose. Please help!!!

You have to keep in mind that you only feel this way about this boy because it's what you wish you had with the other boy.  As long as you know that's the case, then you can ask yourself: Do I still genuinely like him for himself? Jordan S.

by soccerdiva722 on 3/5/2012 5:24:11 PM

I've had my period for 2 years.I have been wearing pads but I want to try tampons, because of sports. How do I ask her?

Ask your mom?  Say the same thing you're saying to met.  Let her know that you want to try a different method because pads would be uncomfortable during sports.  She'll understand right away! Jordan S.

by Lalainya on 3/5/2012 1:28:39 PM

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/5/2012 10:43:46 AM

*Sigh* We wanted to see Hunger Games at midnight too and our mom was all for it. . .until we realized it was on a Thursday. Frown

by blueberry muffin on 3/4/2012 8:14:25 PM

MODMODMOD So i just turned 12 a little over a week ago. I've never really had any problems with acne but I did have these bumpy things on my cheeks. Anyway, Yesturday I woke up & had 2 pimples on my left cheek!! There not that big. One isn't huge but its not tiny. And the other 1 is halve the size(right next to the first one). So I was wondering what products I should use. I have normal skin. I have NO IDEA which cleanser to get(from the drugstore). I already use an olay one but I dont like it & its running out. Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

I know it's super annoying but, when we go through puberty, the hormone levels in our body go up and down - so for example, your skin could be super oily one week, then be super dry the next. It's all normal...and all sooo unpredictable! That's why you get these random breakouts sometimes. Personally, I wash every day with a gentle cleanser - my favorite is Clean & Clear's Morning Burst. It's orange and has little beads in it that can help exfoliate your skin. It keeps my skin clean! But also remember to keep your hands away from your face (don't rest on them at your desk during class), because your fingers can transfer oils to your face. And those oils clog pores! Since you're new to the pimple party, check out this article for tips on zapping zits fast - and keeping them gone. Hang in there!! <333

by pandax3 on 3/4/2012 12:33:10 PM

Here's another risk: wear something totally expecting that you normally don't wear. I did that once and felt super confident!

by chocolateworld12 on 3/4/2012 12:11:53 PM

I wanted to do 3 of these! I'm scared! Smile (Yeah yeah I'm a big baby.)

Hey guys! If you love that show Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel, join my club Ghost Adventures lovers! We talk about anything ghosts basicaly.

by katgrace11 on 3/4/2012 9:17:41 AM

MOD
I don't feel right. I'm weird!!! I put the top of my hand up to my nose for no reason, I feel like an OCD-like perfectionist (considering I invision myself as I sigh, look up, down, or in any direction, sing, dance, you name it... I mean, I ivision that stuff AS I'm doing it!!! O_O), everything MUST be perfect (I treat my life as if it were a movie; making everything perfect; every book, game, blanket, etc. In the EXACT position I want 'em in, and if I don't like the way I touch or reach for something, or do someting, I continuously do it again!!!), I CANNOT stick with one thing (meaning, I have a BILLION toys- animals, mostly- and whenever I get a new one, I want it to be my companion; always at my side! But then I go all perfectionistic on it, then get tired and move on to a different, new one... or I keep switching ideas for story book characters!!, and many parts of my life (and myself) are weird and confusing!! How can you help me change all of this?! (Thank you!!! <3)

Hey girlie,

Being a perfectionist isn't necessarily a problem - lots of people want things to be perfect and want to push themselves to work as hard as they can. That's being driven and motivated, which can lead you to a lot of success in life! But touching things continuously, envisioning yourself performing every action, getting things in their exact position and NEEDING them to be that way...these could actually be symptoms of a disorder like OCD. Try talking to your parents and ask them if they've been noticing these things. Tell them it's really starting to feel out of control, like it's interfering with your normal life, and you're tired of it. Ask them if you could talk to a doctor about all of it so you might be able to change it. There are doctors and therapists out there who deal with this ALL the time - and they have tricks, suggestions, and programs to help you live free from behavior like this Smile <3 Hang in there!!

by amyrose99 on 3/4/2012 3:01:55 AM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's song Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, to meet and chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Officer positions are available!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/3/2012 11:58:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my crush that I like him and now he doesn't act
normal around me any more.I still want to be friends
but it's not how it use to be.How can we stil be friends
if he knows I like him? Please answer (soon).

Hey girlie,

Another girl asked almost the exact same question earlier tonight, so I'm going to tell you what I told her! ... Try to ease back into your friendship! You can't forget what happened, but you can choose not to let it get awkward. Try chatting with him at his locker or online one day soon. Say something like, "Hey! It's been forever, how are you?" Then try to catch up. Keep things light and laid-back - just try to reconnect. Then you can talk to him more often, share funny stories, and try to capture that "goofy" vibe you had when you were just friends. It might take some time, but it won't happen if you don't give it a try Smile

by Divaj on 3/3/2012 11:09:11 PM

********ATTENTION********   Hey everyone,please join The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Divas Only,The Gym Class heroes Fan Club,Adele's #1 Fans and my new club The Official HCR Fan Club!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE join those clubs or at least one of them lol thank you Lauren C.

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:03:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm 15 and i pretty much have no social life. all i do is sit at home. how do i make more friends and become outgoing?

Hey girlie,

No sweat! There are sooo many ways to meet new people! You could try asking someone to be your study buddy for the next test, sign up for a new club, try a new sport, or audition for the next theater production. When working in groups in class, speak up! Ask people about themselves, their weekend plans, their fave music... reach out. After you have some acquaintances, you can try swapping numbers, texting them to hang out on the weekend, meeting up after school, etc. The important thing is to be active - don't just wait for people to come to you. Make an effort and you'll see results! Remember - becoming a best friend with someone takes time. It won't happen right away. Instead, you have to develop trust, hang out a lot, and grow closer over time. As long as you're patient, it'll happen! You can do it Smile

by msindependent on 3/3/2012 10:36:39 PM

i already do this lol
ATTENTION BAKERS AND FOOD LOVERS
Join Cupcakes 101 (you can find it on my profile) since it is a club where i post weekly recipes on desserts (maybe the occasional appetizer recipe too) and YOU can also share recipes/tips. So far, I am looking for people to fill these positions: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOOS. Join today!

by purplenurple88 on 3/3/2012 10:13:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Hello! last year i took one of these risks, i told my crush i liked him and we were really good friends but now we are not as close. we don't really talk or goof around as much as we did last year! What should i do?

Hey girlie,

Try to ease back into your friendship! You can't forget what happened, but you can choose not to let it get awkward. Try chatting with him at his locker or online one day soon. Say something like, "Hey! It's been forever, how are you?" Then try to catch up. Keep things light and laid-back - just try to reconnect. Then you can talk to him more often, share funny stories, and try to capture that "goofy" vibe you had when you were just friends. It might take some time, but it won't happen if you don't give it a try Smile

by coldplay12 on 3/3/2012 9:49:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy,but my 2 BFF's also like him,and like half the girls in my class too...cuz he is like the total popular guy,but I don't know if he likes me back. I don't really know him that much... like were not friends...what should i do!!! Please answer!

Hey girlie,

Are you worried about liking the same guy as your friends? Even more worried about making a move since you don't know how they'll react? If so, read this article first! It's important to sort that part out. Then if you do want to get to know him better, read this article on talking to the popular guy in school. You won't get to know him better at all if you don't talk to him, so this is a great way to get into his life and get to know him! Smile

by FrenchRose on 3/3/2012 9:33:58 PM

I might try them! whats the worst that can happen?!?!

by FrenchRose on 3/3/2012 9:30:49 PM

no offense GL, but how exactly are these "risks"?

by cutiecayley333 on 3/3/2012 8:19:43 PM

I did that same thing yesturday !! I asked my mom if my frined and I can go see the hunger games at midnight but she said no cuz we're going to utah at 5 AM. but I wanted to see it SOOOOO BAD

by bunniac13 on 3/3/2012 8:11:04 PM

A couple weeks ago i asked my mom if i could start to shave and she said that i can shave my pits but not my legs because our race doesnt have hairy legs. but i feel really self conscious about the hair on my legs especially in gym because we all wear shorts and everyones legs are smooth. there is a lot of hair on my legs,despite what my mom states. im scared to ask my mom again cuz she prob will react the same way...how can i tell my mom about my situation and not feel afraid? my moms understanding but neither she nor my older sister shave their legs
Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Be mature about this and approach her again! Tell her you totally understand that she has never had a problem with her leg hair because of your race - and throw in there that you love being the race you are and you're so proud of it. But tell her that body hair is kinda personal and the hair on your legs makes you really self-conscious, whether or not she thinks it's a big deal. Ask her again if she would mind you shaving it. Tell her you know you're responsible enough to do it often, keep up with it, not cut yourself, etc. And tell her what it would mean to you - that it will make you feel more confident, more comfy in your own skin, and really happy. Be honest and stay calm - and try to accept whatever decision she makes <3

by crazycow on 3/3/2012 6:59:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I still haven't gotten my Feb/Mar issue. I've emailed GL and they said it would come on Feb 20 but it never did. Why hasn't it come?!?!?!?!?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, mods have nothing to do with subscription services so we can't help ya <3 Try emailing the same address that you did before and tell them it never came!

by GT23 on 3/3/2012 6:27:01 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
I am an aspiring writer/journalist. Currently, I am a high school student and I was wondering what things I could do to prepare/get experience. I am looking for a job and I understand that as a teenager, I cannot just get a job at a newspaper or something. But do you have any ideas of jobs that could be slightly related? Also, what about internships? Or just any activities that would be good experience? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You never know what could happen if you try! Write an email to a local newspaper and ask them seriously about an internship (or even a magazine located in your area - GL offers internships to high schoolers, for example!). Tell them how dedicated you are to writing and how much you'd love to get experience. You should also write for your school's newspaper - or start one, if your school doesn't have one. Working for the yearbook can be great experience too! The most important thing though is to write write write, no matter what. Even if that means writing articles or fiction in your bedroom. Set aside time every single day to write and work on your craft - if you work hard, you'll achieve your goals! <3

by crazyshortie13 on 3/3/2012 5:54:10 PM

Love ice skating? From recreational to classes to competitive, Ice Skating Queens love it too! Join my club today! Talk about what you're learning, get advice, tell others tips, talk about Olympians that inspire you...and Skate on!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 3/3/2012 5:22:37 PM

Mod!
okay so i have this habit of apply a new nail polish every week. i wanna break that habit, but i just don't know how. i wanna paint them right now but i cant really stop myself. Frown thanks in advance. Smile

Hey girlie,

What's wrong with changing your nail polish every week? To keep your nails a little more healthy, try taking off your polish and giving your nails ONE day to breathe each week. Then, after 24 hours, paint them the new color. I love painting my nails because it's another way to express myself, a way to accessorize my outfits, and a fun way to play with color. Just let your nails breathe every once in a while and you'll be fine Smile

by stars2010 on 3/3/2012 5:06:07 PM

I took the initiative and signed up for softball. My school's softball team , is not just good , it's division one good - so i'm really hoping i can make the cut for tryouts (: at least this way , i at least have 50/50 chance then no chance at all.

by michipie205 on 3/3/2012 3:55:08 PM

Mod: I'm kinda tempted to start my own business...Or anything that could earn me some extra money. I really enjoy writing and anything on the computer. (I know a lot about Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel.) Do you know of any ways I could make money off of this?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You could try contacting a town paper to see if they would be interested in a column about "teen stuff" - maybe teen fashion, activities around town for teens, etc. Use your imagination and do your research by reading lots of newspapers in your area. See what they're lacking, then pitch it! You never know - they might let you send in some writing samples Smile I had a friend who wrote a summer column for a local newspaper near me about all the seashore "hot spots," ways to protect your skin, the hottest bathing suit trends. It was really cool! You could also try tutoring in English/writing - try chatting with a teacher first so you can prepare, then spread the word through flyers, asking your parents to talk to their friends who have children, etc. Do something you love and work hard at it! Smile

by IvoryPiano on 3/3/2012 3:45:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Ok so i made these two new friends like 2 months ago. We had so much fun and i even got them gifts, but now suddenly they aren't talking to me. They're kinda being mean to me too. What should i do??!! Im afraid that if i ask them why they acting like that, they'll think im too pushy. What should i do?!!

Hey girl,

Just try being subtle and asking them something like - "Hey! Is everything ok?" They'll probably say "Yeah, why?" and then you can tell the truth - "You've just been acting a little distant lately and I wanted to make sure we're still good." It's worth mentioning the problem so you can figure out what's going on. But if they're pulling away, being mean to you, and not telling you what's wrong after you ask, you don't deserve friends who behave that way. You deserve friends who care about you and wouldn't want to hurt ya! <3

by Lock&key on 3/3/2012 3:05:49 PM

MOD
My sister and I share a room (I'm 13 she's 10)and we want to redo it. My mom says she will re-paint it for us and since I like blue and my sis likes purple we are thinking aqua walls with purple accents like curtains and lamps and such. We want new bedspread too but we are having trouble finding cheap ones we like... We like this http://www.pbteen.com/products/graphic-bloom-quilt-sham/?pkey=cview-all-quilts but it is out of our price range and we would need two. Could you give us some suggestions? We want either one we both like or two that work together. Perferaby around $30-40.
Also how else can we make our room our own? Our room is really small and we have bunk beds... Thanks for your ideas!

Hey girlie,

That's a great compromise on the wall colors! Aqua and purple will look really pretty (and also very calm) together. Two of this grey patterned comforter would look gorgeous in a room full of color. This quilt's style is similar to the PB Teen one you both love, but a little more graphic which could be cool. I also love love love this purple tie-dye coverlet - imagine it with aqua walls behind it and dark pillowcases, like maybe chocolate brown. Awesome!

As for making your room "your own," you should collaborate on the stuff you'll put ON the walls. Put posters of your favorite bands, pictures of your friends, advertisements or fashion mag photos you love, etc. If you divide one wall into two parts so you each have your space - or better yet, mix your wall decorations with your sister's - it can really spice up your bedroom and make it your own! Smile

by rosietoes4ever on 3/3/2012 1:38:11 PM

MOD!!!!
So at my fall dance, I slow danced (first time!) with a guy. But i told him no when he first asked me cuz i was in shock. so then I asked HIM to slow dance. and we slow danced. and now... I have a crush on that guy. And i know he has a crush on me 2. But he doesn't know that i have a crush on him, and he also doesnt know that i know he has a crush on me. sooo now what do I do? HELP PLZ!!!!

Hey girl,

If you both like each other, there's nothing wrong with girls asking guys out! Or you can keep hanging out as friends and let the relationship develop naturally. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Maddie5321 on 3/3/2012 12:46:54 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD
Like above I want to ask my parents if I can go to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games with my best friend. My parents are strict and I know there is a 99.9% they will say no what until the next day. I know their reasons to say know would be 1) Its at midnight and they won't want to stay up to take me there and back. My best friend will be driving and I am not allowed to drive with teen drivers. 2) I'll have to stand in line for at least an hour and they don't think it is worth it. 3) I have school the next day. I can say waiting doesn't matter and the school thing can go either way since the next day isn't a full day. My only problem would be transportation. How can I convince my parents to let me go?
THANKS!!!

Hey girl,

It sounds like your parents have some pretty good reasons for not letting you go, and fighting might make them angry. It will be the same movie the next day, I promise!

Meghan D.

by misbubbles on 3/3/2012 11:46:16 AM

Mod MOD MOD
I would so like to take the risk and ask my crush out problem is we are sworn enemies. What should I do. Any advice can help!

Hey girl,

Why are you "enemies?" If you want to ask him out, there's no reason not to, but if you're not sure how he'll react, you could always be friends first and go from there!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 3/3/2012 11:34:31 AM

i dont really need extra credit im straight a student i dont have the guts to do #1 the rest sound good tho!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/3/2012 11:13:07 AM

Good tips GL! Smile

********ATTENTION********

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:07:22 AM

Ah, come on! These aren't really risks at all...haha

by fungirl123 on 3/3/2012 11:06:37 AM

I already have my own bussiness. visit my profile for the websit

by e17c on 3/3/2012 9:27:03 AM

yeah never mind ill do it
thx alot and ill be sure to try them

by breighann on 3/3/2012 8:37:51 AM

I will try 2-4 def not one!!!! I think he already knows anyways.

by Payton K on 3/3/2012 8:36:11 AM

ill try them. im super shy but crazy so i hope i can do this

by breighann on 3/3/2012 8:35:25 AM

It's true, what's the worse that could happen, but for number 1 I would need to have only 1 crush hehe...

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/3/2012 8:21:58 AM

I'm already gonna do two of these, I'm not tellin' which ones...

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/3/2012 2:59:29 AM

Mod mod mod
I told a guy I liked him then he slapped me what do I do?

Hey girl,

Ouch, he SLAPPED you? Violence is never okay, so if he slapped you, it sounds like he's a jerk who isn't worth your time! Find a cutie who's nice and doesn't have anger issues who likes you back Smile

Meghan D.

by sparklysharpie on 3/3/2012 1:20:34 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my clue!