15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

16 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

17 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

8 gotta-try spring break flirting tips

We're breaking down how to snag a spring fling on your warm 'n' sunny vacay.

MOD MOD
I need help! I'm 13, but I look older and act more mature and whenever I go on vacation or anywhere no ONE my age 'hits on me' or talks to me it's always older guys, what can i do?!

There is nothing you can really do... It's just who you are! Maybe you should think about going for someone a little older who fits your personality.

Mailyse f.

by xoxojillianxo on 3/8/2013 3:20:56 PM

Mod mod mod.
Okay. So I'm goin' to Summer Camp next month, and I want a Summer fling. How do I casually strike up a convo with a cute guy without making it awkward, or making it seem like I'm desperate? There are always a ton a hotties, and I deff wanna call one my own by the end of camp.
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

Check out this helpful post: Flirting 101. It's got great tips on how to be casual and cool but also grab his attention! Good luck!
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/8/2012 2:17:31 PM

i want to go out with this guy but i dont know how to ask him out ? and he might say yes but i dont know to ask him out

by mrsbieber207 on 4/2/2012 3:44:21 AM

I really like thus guy in class he is SUPER cute! But i don't know much about him... how can i get to know him and get him to like me. He already knows I like him because my best friends boy friend told hom so. I really need help please!!!!
Thanks

Hey girl,

If he knows you like him and hasn't made an effort to talk to you, he might not be interested. But if you want to get to know him more, just walk up to him and start talking! You can talk about the class you have together (suggest a study sesh!) or about movies or what you're doing that weekend. Here are some other tips on how to break the ice with guys so that you can start a convo and get to know him better! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/27/Wish-your-crush-would-ask-you-out-already-Ten-ways-to-make-it-happen.aspx

Meghan D.

by EGJplay on 3/31/2012 8:13:33 AM

i never can get guys to talk to me i may sound self concided if i say this but i get told im pretty and beutiful a lot girls stop me in the halls and are all ur soo pretty!!! i think im ok but if thats the case why wont guys talk to me ??????? p.s im not a snob either im sweet and pretty nice

by arilovesGL on 3/20/2012 7:38:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I go to an all-girls school and I don't meet any guys ever! We have a brother school and I go there every night for swim practice but the guys aren't really there at that time. I'm quite shy but I'm 14 now and I think it's time to get a kick start on my love life! Where should I go to meet guys outside of school? How should I approach a cute guy I see at the mall or something? Thanks so much! xx

Hey girl! If your school has socials with your brother school, def go! Get your gals to go with you for a super fun time. Try joining a youth group or some out of school activity boys are at. If you see a cute not sketchy guy at the mall, casually ask him his opinion on something. Lets your looking for a present for your bro(shh no one has to know if you don't have a bro)...ask him his opinion on a potential gift! He'll love that you approached him and want to know what he thinks on something! If he's rude..well, HIS LOSS!! Good luck girlie! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by loveyoulongtime on 3/15/2012 1:13:41 AM

OkFrown Ill make sure to stay in touch tho! Thanks!

by asha0 on 3/12/2012 8:25:03 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
ok, there is this guy that i met over summer that i like. He was talking to his friend, his friend asked how his day was, and he was like, awesome, i just met the hottest girl ever. I want to get to know him, but the problem is that he lives in New York, and i live in Colorado. How can i make this work?

Uh-oh, babe.

These long-distance things don't work 90% of the time.  But, if you still want to keep him close as a friend, try to keep contact through texting or facebook or email.
Jordan S.

by asha0 on 3/12/2012 8:03:14 PM

i mite try these but the prob is me and my bff r crushing on da same guy!!!! wat shud i do?

by krazykaratechick on 3/12/2012 1:08:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My bf and i have been going out for almost 2 months and when we were at my school talent show waiting it the band room to go on us and ton of other people were playing truth or dare i was just watching but when i went over to talk to one of my friends everybody dared him to kiss me when he came over 2 me i walked away cause i knew what happened and his friend is always hanging out with him tying 2 have him avoid me and i dont know what 2 do. HELP! thanks Smile

What's the problem, babe?  If it's that you don't like him in that way, then just let them know that you don't and you'd rather they not get on you about this.

Or is it something else?
Jordan S.