3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

8 gotta-try spring break flirting tips

We're breaking down how to snag a spring fling on your warm 'n' sunny vacay.

GLclub4chicas
A great club all about teen life, I will be happy to talk to you about anything from guys to outfits Smile i will always try to reply as fast as possible so if this sounds like the club for you join today! xx

by OWL-city on 3/6/2012 11:47:07 AM

maybe i will try these maybe....

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 3/4/2012 3:49:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi yesterday me and my 2 BFFS went to the mall my crush and his friend was there too he texted me and said we will all meet each other there. Well he likes my BFF and i asked him he says yea i like her a lot. Well he asked her out and she said let me think and she texted me after tellung me that story and she said she might go out with him, well i am really jealous and i cant tell him that or how i like him.
please help me!!

Hey babe,

Since he likes your BFF and she might like him back, I think you owe it to them both to let them see how things go. I know it's tough - so maybe if she starts dishing details to you, you could tell her you'd rather not know all that info because it makes you feel a little uncomfortable. Whether she knows you have a crush on him or not, it's worth being honest about this so you aren't hiding anything from her! Even though it hurts, you care about your crush and your BFF so you'd want to see them happy. Plus, they're just going on a first date right now - that's not a guarantee that they'll be together forever! Stay friends with them both and, if your crush is single sometime in the future, you can always use this as motivation and go for it next time Smile But in the meantime, don't forget there are LOTS of guys out there to meet and possibly crush on! Not just him. Keep an open mind, do things to pamper yourself and make yourself happy, and you'll make it through <3
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 3/4/2012 12:07:43 PM

********ATTENTION********

Hey please check out my older bro's music on www.hulkshare.com/ShadyPack He's a REALLY talented rapper and I'm not saying that cuz he's my brother. Please check him out its really good!

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 10:59:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so, i had this thing with a guy a coupla weeks ago, and he would always hit on me & everything, and he was super sweet. this past week he's been ignoring me, and hitting on my best friend when im standing right next to her.
&this happens with every guy i like, i can never find a genuine guy to be my boyfriend or anything.
any advice?

Hey girlie,

You gotta stick with it! Sometimes, guys are just flirty - with everyone. And sometimes they flirt with you to "test things out" before they seriously flirt or date you. If they're not feeling the chemistry, they might move on. Sometimes, their feelings just change for no reason whatsoever or because they met someone else. It's hard to figure them out, isn't it?! (The truth is, we're pretty confusing to them too.) Just try to hang in there and remember that it WILL work out if it's meant to. In the meantime, if you see a guy you like, talk to him! Don't just wait for him to flirt with you. If you like him, grow closer to him by getting to know him as a friend, hanging out outside of school, texting, going on group hangout dates, etc. You don't want to come on too strong...but you def have to try! Smile
Lauren C.

by friendsrforever on 3/3/2012 10:27:58 PM

maybe i will try these Smile
ATTENTION ALL BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Join Cupcakes 101 because i post weekly recipes on desserts (maybe the occasional appetizer, lol) I don't post links to recipes on other websites too! So far, I am looking for people to fill these positions: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOSS. Join today because it is an awesome club where YOU can also share recipes/tips. Hope you join!

by purplenurple88 on 3/3/2012 10:09:02 PM

maybe i will try these Smile
ATTENTION ALL BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS

by purplenurple88 on 3/3/2012 10:08:06 PM

So at the school I go to there's a bookstore. Mainly I go there for candy but there's a really cute guy around my age that works there. The other day I was sitting in the cafeteria and he kept looking at me. Then I when I went to go buy something from the bookstore he asked me and my brother how old we were. Do you think that he was asking 'cause he wanted to know how old I was? Then when he was giving me my change back he like touched my hand (they were coins and so he opened his fingers on my hand.) Then yesterday when I went in the bookstore my mom was with us and they made copies there and my mom wanted to make a copy and he made a copy for my mom for free. I also looked behind me and he was just staring at me and we made eye contact. Do you think he likes me???

Hey girlie,

We don't know for sure unless he tells ya, but he's definitely giving you a lot of awesome signs! Try talking to him more next time and asking him stuff about himself. If you think he's cute and you like him too, you should totally try to get to know him better. Flirt a little and show that you're interested in him/his hobbies by asking questions, listening intently, and making eye contact. If he is crushing, he'll love that you pay attention to him! Smile
Lauren C.

by kikidee12 on 3/3/2012 4:55:09 PM

modmod ok so my bf said he likes when i wear my hair down what are some easy ways to wear my hair its a fw inches past my sholder wavy and thick and kinda frizzy

Hey girlie,

Here are some of my favorite "down" styles that are still super special and sweet Smile

Lauren C.

by millia7 on 3/3/2012 4:00:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
So i have liked this guy since the beginning of freshman year,this semester i sit next to him in biology. I want to say something or start a conversation but i'm really shy and he is pretty quiet too. We also see each other alot after school because im in colorguard and he is in drumline.We go to parades and competitions together but have no interaction what so ever. I'm always talking to my friends and he is with his. I always feel nervous and back out after promising myself i'll say something too him. How do i start friendly and not obvious conversation (hopefully leading to something more)

Hey girlie,

Since you sit next to him in class, try making small talk about schoolwork first! It's something you definitely have in common so it's a perfect convo starter. Ask him if he's ready for the test or if he has any plans for his science project. Once you chat more often, you can ask him better questions, like if he has any fun weekend plans, if he has any music recommendations for you, if he enjoyed the parade/competition last weekend, etc. Basically, be patient and let your friendship grow over time. During colorguard/drumline when you're both chatting in your friends groups, try to merge them! Just bring yours over to his and give a little wave, then start chatting about the day, the upcoming school dance/event, or anything you think of. It's all about swallowing that shyness and going for it, no matter what. You'll never know how it would work out unless you try!
Lauren C.