2 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

2 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

3 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

8 gotta-try spring break flirting tips

We're breaking down how to snag a spring fling on your warm 'n' sunny vacay.

Well i like this guy but almost every girl in my class likes him too and all of them flirt with him ALOT! I dont know how to flirt and i will try these but if they dont work can u give me advice on what will? Some people say he likes me because he stares at me in class pops uo behind me & hugs me and some other stuff does he? (you dont have to answer the last question if u dont want to but PLEASE HELP)

Hey girlie,

It's tough to make yourself stand out, when a guy has TONS of girls crushing on him. But you know what you should do? Approach it from a totally different angle. Instead of flirting and making "dating" your #1 goal, try becoming his friend first. Chat about his favorite sports, favorite music, weekend plans, family. Play video games, basketball, soccer, and cards together. Do homework together. Chat online. Basically, grow closer to him as a friend - and then flirt after some time passes. That way, you know each other WAY better than any of those other girls!
Lauren C.

by dancer0014 on 3/3/2012 2:17:34 PM

Wait so for the new persona thing i should be shy and quiet because am loud and outgoing. Am confused

Hey girl,

I think that comment was meant to encourage shy girls to break out of their shells. You don't have to be anyone but yourself! If you feel you're being obnoxious, it's okay to tone it down a bit, but you should never feel like you have to change who you are!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 3/3/2012 11:31:34 AM

I will be so freaking bored over break. My family is not going anywhere. My sister has classes for her college that she has to go to and so we're all staying home. All of my friends are going places. We don't have cell phones or FBs so we can't talk. What am I supposed to do??? Frown

Hey girl,

There's tons of stuff to do at home over break -- you can catch up on homework, reading a book for fun, or watching movies and TV shows! Why not hang out with your sis when she's not in class and host a family game night? It will be more fun than you think!

Meghan D.

by fungirl123 on 3/3/2012 11:10:27 AM

May favorite line to use with a guy if I'm being extra flirty and he already likes me is "I lost my number, can I have yours?"

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/3/2012 8:24:12 AM

I might try a few of theseSmile

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/3/2012 3:01:50 AM

Mod mod mod
I met my true love at a skating rink after he got punched by my friend. We really hit things off I don't know what to do cause I don't kno if he likes me but I love him so much?

Hey girl,

Whoa, your friend punched him? Have you asked her why? If you're not sure if he likes you, why not keep hanging out and see where things go? He might drop hints that he likes you, or you might find out he likes someone else. It's early in life to think of "true love" -- there are probably tons more great guys down the road for you!

Meghan D.

by sparklysharpie on 3/3/2012 1:19:19 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my clue!