10 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Farmers' market fresh veggie quesadilla

A Southwestern-style snack to enjoy right now!

this looks amazingly good!!! I have to try it

by Teamjacob4eva on 4/5/2012 8:44:53 PM

OMG SOUNDS DELICIOUS!

by svds on 3/4/2012 6:41:36 PM

MOD!
I have competition cheerleading tryouts in may. What can I do to get into shape? And also for the tryouts do you think theres anything I need to know or do for it? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You definitely want to build up your endurance - cardio including sprints, longer distance running, bleachers, kickboxing, and biking can all help you do more cheerleading without getting tired. Strength training and lean muscle building (like pilates or dance) could also help you prepare. The best thing to do is chat with the cheerleading coach or squad captain about your interest in tryouts. Ask them what you should do to prepare, what the best workouts/practices are, and what they would recommend. They've done it before and can give you suggestions based on actual cheerleading practices and routines! Plus, it doesn't hurt to let them know ahead of time just how interested you are in joining Smile
Lauren C.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 3/4/2012 11:08:36 AM

********ATTENTION********  Hey everyone,please join The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Divas Only,The Gym Class heroes Fan Club,Adele's #1 Fans and my new club The Official HCR Fan Club!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE join those clubs or at least one of them lol thank you Lauren C.

by Princess Keziyah on 3/3/2012 11:21:54 PM

Yummy!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Application is on the club) Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/3/2012 7:56:45 PM

You can just do this on the stove Tong You saute your ingredients in a seperate pan then make your quesedilla in another pan. If you want, you can add your ingredients in the quesedilla or just on top.

by Thespianstar on 3/3/2012 3:42:56 PM

This sounds DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait 2 try it. Thx GL!

by glitterstars456 on 3/3/2012 1:24:43 PM

yummy!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/3/2012 11:13:38 AM

mmmmmm looks good

by wishing13 on 3/3/2012 10:20:26 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my clue!