AN HOUR AGO Trend to try—hair tapestries: http://t.co/MDpY3nQoVd pic.twitter.com/g3v22QjJhx

2 HOURS AGO #TBT to...yesterday 😋 We celebrated#NationalDogDayy with a roundup of our fave celeb pups:http://t.co/lLkUnSXeX22pic.twitter.com/QtpmAWMPkyy

4 HOURS AGO Turns out you can learn a *LOT* from your failures: http://t.co/a75YhHDR7v pic.twitter.com/ms0l2qFFu5

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miley vs. Lily

Which girl’s elegant look was more stunning?

I like Lily's dress better but it doesn't look very good on her.

by adtv on 3/4/2012 9:44:18 AM

I think Lily had 1st place in my book. Miley's dress was dull and boring and made her look like she was 56. Lilly's dress made her look fresh and it had a wonderfully. Eautiful blue print on it. I think she could of used some blush though, because she looks paler that a vampire. ✌

by sissis1430 on 3/4/2012 8:58:52 AM

miley

by kewauneegal on 3/4/2012 8:56:42 AM

Lily's dress looks f-a-b-u and Miley looks like she is ready for vouge

by liagem11 on 3/4/2012 8:56:09 AM

I don't like how miley died and pulled up her hair...and the dress is to bland i mean gray and long? Blah. But, i do like miley. I luved lillys killer ball gown! The color, design, pattern, fabric, glitz and lillys smile and hair are perf!

by yellowfluff on 3/4/2012 8:32:48 AM

I like both.....

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 12:58:50 AM

Mileys dress does accent her curvy shape but I really like the detail on lilys dress.

by abbyglow500 on 3/3/2012 10:51:03 PM

i don't like MIley that much, but Lily's dress makes her look even paler than normal.

by lilipopmlml on 3/3/2012 10:39:54 PM

I like Lilly's better. The color is amazing on her. Miley's dress is pretty as well but a little do boring and I dont like how she died her hair blonde.

by guitargirl2000 on 3/3/2012 10:15:14 PM

I'm gonna have to with Miley. But Lily's is pretty good too.

by Lexer-Lynn on 3/3/2012 9:48:39 PM

What is your fave part about going back to school this fall?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.