1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y

1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM

2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miley vs. Lily

Which girl’s elegant look was more stunning?

I like Lily's dress better but it doesn't look very good on her.

by adtv on 3/4/2012 9:44:18 AM

I think Lily had 1st place in my book. Miley's dress was dull and boring and made her look like she was 56. Lilly's dress made her look fresh and it had a wonderfully. Eautiful blue print on it. I think she could of used some blush though, because she looks paler that a vampire. ✌

by sissis1430 on 3/4/2012 8:58:52 AM

miley

by kewauneegal on 3/4/2012 8:56:42 AM

Lily's dress looks f-a-b-u and Miley looks like she is ready for vouge

by liagem11 on 3/4/2012 8:56:09 AM

I don't like how miley died and pulled up her hair...and the dress is to bland i mean gray and long? Blah. But, i do like miley. I luved lillys killer ball gown! The color, design, pattern, fabric, glitz and lillys smile and hair are perf!

by yellowfluff on 3/4/2012 8:32:48 AM

I like both.....

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 12:58:50 AM

Mileys dress does accent her curvy shape but I really like the detail on lilys dress.

by abbyglow500 on 3/3/2012 10:51:03 PM

i don't like MIley that much, but Lily's dress makes her look even paler than normal.

by lilipopmlml on 3/3/2012 10:39:54 PM

I like Lilly's better. The color is amazing on her. Miley's dress is pretty as well but a little do boring and I dont like how she died her hair blonde.

by guitargirl2000 on 3/3/2012 10:15:14 PM

I'm gonna have to with Miley. But Lily's is pretty good too.

by Lexer-Lynn on 3/3/2012 9:48:39 PM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.