2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

3 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miley vs. Lily

Which girl’s elegant look was more stunning?

I like Lily's dress better but it doesn't look very good on her.

by adtv on 3/4/2012 9:44:18 AM

I think Lily had 1st place in my book. Miley's dress was dull and boring and made her look like she was 56. Lilly's dress made her look fresh and it had a wonderfully. Eautiful blue print on it. I think she could of used some blush though, because she looks paler that a vampire. ✌

by sissis1430 on 3/4/2012 8:58:52 AM

miley

by kewauneegal on 3/4/2012 8:56:42 AM

Lily's dress looks f-a-b-u and Miley looks like she is ready for vouge

by liagem11 on 3/4/2012 8:56:09 AM

I don't like how miley died and pulled up her hair...and the dress is to bland i mean gray and long? Blah. But, i do like miley. I luved lillys killer ball gown! The color, design, pattern, fabric, glitz and lillys smile and hair are perf!

by yellowfluff on 3/4/2012 8:32:48 AM

I like both.....

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 12:58:50 AM

Mileys dress does accent her curvy shape but I really like the detail on lilys dress.

by abbyglow500 on 3/3/2012 10:51:03 PM

i don't like MIley that much, but Lily's dress makes her look even paler than normal.

by lilipopmlml on 3/3/2012 10:39:54 PM

I like Lilly's better. The color is amazing on her. Miley's dress is pretty as well but a little do boring and I dont like how she died her hair blonde.

by guitargirl2000 on 3/3/2012 10:15:14 PM

I'm gonna have to with Miley. But Lily's is pretty good too.

by Lexer-Lynn on 3/3/2012 9:48:39 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.