AN HOUR AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

3 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miley vs. Lily

Which girl’s elegant look was more stunning?

Wow I cannot believe I am going to say this but...Miley. Miley's dress fits all her curves perfectly, and the bottom flows to the ground making the dress look wonderfully elegant. The top is simple making the dress look fancy and beautiful. The dress makes Miley look mature than her usual self. The earring match perfectly making Miley practically glow! The curly blonde hair and simple red lipstick makes Miley look like a Madonna look.

Lily's dress is not that bad at all. I mean it fits her body perfectly adding just a right amount of flair at the end! The blue looks great with the color giving a wintry look that makes the dress just glow. The color though makes Lily look pale. The dress just doesn't fit Lilly's complexion! (I am pale too but I would never wear that!) She should wear some sparkly small hoops or diamond studs to complete the look I think that she was going for. The hair is all wrong. It looks likes she has it up to play soccer! It should be down and wavy! All Wrong!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/3/2012 7:59:53 PM

lilys dress looks better but not on her shes too pale to wear that shade i dont like mileys dress

by swimminchica on 3/3/2012 7:44:25 PM

miley, but she's still a really bad influence!

by livvirox12 on 3/3/2012 6:27:06 PM

They both look stunning, but Lily's dress washes her out big time. This one goes to Miley!

by mangopie8240 on 3/3/2012 6:04:35 PM

MODMODMOD
Once, i saw a girl comment asking why a certain subject was covered in an article on the day it occurred, and the moderator said that if we want to see certain subjects covered, than we need to give feedback to guys. I don't know whare to do that, so i'll just do it right her. I think you guys should do the "Bald is Beautiful" Barbie campaign. They have a Facebook page and an online petition. Recently, a bald Moxie girl doll and a bald Bratz doll have been released under the name "True Hope". I'm not sure, but i think the people running the whole thing are still trying to get a barbie released too. I think the whole thing, and it's progress, would make a great article.

Hey girl,

We thought so too - which is why we have an article about it! Smile Check it out by clicking the link below... and make sure you leave us your thoughts in the comments!

Lauren C.

by floweroni on 3/3/2012 6:01:39 PM

I like both of their dresses but I think Lily's doesn't look that good on her I think Miley looks better

by Dancegirl28 on 3/3/2012 5:09:08 PM

I like Miley's look better.

by supersingershannon on 3/3/2012 4:42:52 PM

Lily Collins!!!! I really want that dress, it's so cute!!

by halleballe00 on 3/3/2012 4:07:01 PM

Miley looks spectacular in that dress. Lily is too pale.

by jster on 3/3/2012 3:54:56 PM

Miley looks really gorgeous!

by michipie205 on 3/3/2012 3:50:41 PM