AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

Want a tighter butt? Try this!

The only move ya need for a better booty…

okay so track season is starting soon and i want to eat healthier but I'm very picky i only like certain things and my little sis is allergic to eggs and peanuts. so what could i do?
i already exercise some. i ain't no exercise freak i exercise though. its my diet that i want to 'edit'.

Hey babe,

You don't need to be an exercise freak to feel healthy! The fact that you're getting moving already is a great thing. You need to start by cutting out junk food and fast food. Anything that is too sweet or over-processed - kick it out! Replace it with fruits and veggies, nuts, granola, yogurt, salads, toast, etc. Even picky eaters can find healthy things to eat! You just gotta experiment to find the stuff you like Smile Cutting down on portions can help too! You don't have to eat until you're stuffed - just eat slowly til you're filled.
Lauren C.

by pink10167811 on 3/8/2012 8:11:25 PM

~~~MOD~MOD~MOD~~~
okayyy sooo i think i have an eating disorder...well i kind of know i have one because i make myself throw up...but like i don't do alot mainly just when i'm stressed out..it makes me feel better. i've been doing it for almost a year. i told one of my friends a couple months ago and she tries to help me stop and constantly reminds me to be strong and not do it but i can't help it..i know it's an issue but like idk what to do about it because there's no way i could just quit doing it..what do you think?
thanks!
xoxo
♥whitney

I think you should get real help for this. Go to your school counselor and ask for their help. Theyll listen to you and be albe to get you the help you need. Im very glad you came to me with this. Its a very good first step. good luck hon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by beauty4girls on 3/7/2012 9:44:15 PM

Mod?!?!?
Starting on march 19, u am doing track every day five days a week for two hours. Do u thunk that will be enough time to burn 4-5 lbs by eating super healthy and track by Easter? Thanks so much!!! Smile)

by OCcheerbabe on 3/7/2012 7:38:41 PM

Say your name 10 times.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by LaCroix on 3/6/2012 11:10:36 AM

Ballerina55 I understand exactly cuz my friend and I both have uggs, and hers are way better since they are nearer. Also I know how expensive they are and that you would really want them back. What I would do is switch them back one day at her house when she isn't looking! HeheSmile
If that doesn't work and she insists that she is telling the truth, write her initials on the label of them (with a washable marker in case your wrong). Then she will have to switch or else get caught in the lie.
Good luck!

by smileybai13 on 3/4/2012 8:24:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
So, tommorow is our schools ''FASHION DAY'' every other day we wear uniform. So, I told my friend I was wearing leopard print. And my enemy must had heard 'cos I've just got a text saying that shes wearing the same tommorow! Eeeek! I cant chnage my outfit now and nor will she so How Do I look nicer than her in the same thing?

Hey girlie,

Don't be intimidated by your enemy. Rock that leopard print! Be confident and make sure you style your look really well - a sleek ponytail, minimal accessories, and black/neutral pieces to make the animal print the center of attention. The most important thing is confidence though - you NEED to walk through school like you own it. And she won't even have a chance Smile
Lauren C.

by catluverforlife on 3/4/2012 12:51:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How do you lose fat in your upper arms? And fat in you thighs? Also I have a big butt and how can I lose weight in it? Bs how can I lose weight in general? Thanks

Hey girlie,

The important thing isn't losing weight/fat - it's getting in shape and getting healthy! Start with food. Cut out junk food, fried food, fast food, and any other bad choices you've been making lately. Replace those with healthy choices, like lots of fruits and veggies! Eat three balanced meals each day and try to cut down on snacking. It'll really help your body look and feel healthier. Next, the best way to see/feel results is to pair that with cardio exercises. Getting moving 30-60 minutes each day by jogging, biking, playing basketball with your friends, kickboxing, swimming, etc. will really help! It teaches you endurance, keeps your bones and heart healthy, and also burns fat. Mixing cardio with strength training or lean toning exercises (for example, for arms, we looove this exercise) will do the trick! Smile
Lauren C.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 3/4/2012 9:39:40 AM

ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
Please be member of my clue Schooled: guys how to's

by Messy-luv's-you on 3/4/2012 2:36:10 AM

I dont understand how to do this still oh and squats work

by zania on 3/3/2012 10:16:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi my friend and I were both wearing uggs on the same day. i think we might have switched shoes by accident cuz my uggs feel different and the fur is older (i bought mine recently while she bought her's last year) I told her this and she said we'll switch them back the next day at school. Around 20 mins later she said that she thinks we didnt switch cuz her initials are on the label. I dont think she's telling the truth. If I ask her to show me her uggs to see if the initials are on the back she prbly wrote them on there right when she came up with the idea. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Try to remember ANY other detail about yours that you can. Have yours been through a rainstorm so they're a little stained? Any markings, rips, tears, worn spots, scratches, cracks that you remember? SOMETHING to prove which is yours? If not, unfortunately there may not be a way to tell. You can't just say "Give me those - they're mine" because you have no proof Frown So really try to rack your memory and think of something! If not, embrace your "new" Uggs and treat them like your own <3
Lauren C.