8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Want a tighter butt? Try this!

The only move ya need for a better booty…

Our warm up in dance is 20 crunches of 6 different cruches, so that is 120 cruches. I have a really hard time of getting to that. I practice that at home 3 times a week, and I still strugle. Is there any way I can do something to help me get to do those 120 cruches?

by penwigen on 3/3/2012 11:41:08 AM

MOD!!
What would be a cute dress for a college graduation? I'm 12 but I also can't wear kids clothes. Thanks for helping,I'm totally lost Smile

Hey girl,

Any dress would be super cute, and if you're not sure how formal to go, why not talk to the person who's graduating about what the dress code's like? Our style section has dress suggestions for every body shape, so be sure to give it a look, you'll find tons of great articles there! http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-911.aspx

Meghan D.

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/2/2012 10:36:32 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!
do boys dislike girls with glasses? alot of guys like me but dont ask me out. is that why?

Hey girl,

There are tons of awesome chicas with glasses, and if a boy doesn't like someone because of them then he's not worth your time! An awesome guy will come along, don't worry!

Meghan D.

by dojhallow97 on 3/2/2012 10:33:57 PM

Okay, am I the only one who doesn't understand this excercise? Please help!

hey! So I think you just step up and down slowly while twisting your legs?

Helen S.

by nrm421 on 3/2/2012 7:40:54 PM

Great advice mods!!

by svds on 3/2/2012 6:26:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Lately my stomach has been hurting really badly after almost every meal and car rides. My friend said that happens right before her period but I don't think that's the case for me. I don't know what's up. Please tell me! Thank you! <3

Helen S.

by physicschick on 3/2/2012 5:52:06 PM

MOD!!!!!!
Tonight I'm going to a rlly fancy dinner. I have really long straight hair, a side part and kind of a big head (aw). How should I do my hair?! I'm wearing a gray high waisted skirt (fitted) w a white blouse and gray tights and tall black fringe boots. Please help ASAP!!!!!! I can curl it too if needed

Helen S.

by reesesgal16 on 3/2/2012 5:18:54 PM

mod mod mod
what if you dont have exersise step bench what can you use?

Hey! I think any set of steps could work here Smile

Helen S.