11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

What "going on a break" really means

Says he's never free and can't make time for you? Read this...

So there is this guy, we dated like all year last year, it was on and off, but i found someone new. And now he is all that I think about and there are just nights where I text him and always tell him I;m sorry fro the mistakes i made. I feel like I shouldn't, but it is just hard to not think about him.

by RememberMe on 4/8/2012 10:49:52 PM

mod,my bf told me he thinks he loves me when he's only 12. feel it too,but not like as much as he,me.i told my mom and she said it was cute,but my dad might be mad.what do i do?

Hey girl! Can you blame your b.f? Who doesn't love a G.L girl?? Your bf def likes you more than a friend and since you may the the first girl he's felt this way about he prob thinks its love. Be straight up with your bf and tell him how those three words made you feel. Let him know as nicely as possible please though! Good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by divachick422 on 3/15/2012 3:26:42 PM

MODMODMOD
my bf of a year broke up with me last friday. No way am I over him yet. But my friend told me that he said that I overeacted when he broke up with me (i cried). But then my other freind (who i trust more) told me that he did care and was sad that I cried. So when I heard that, I thought I had a chance again with him. But I had my friend talk to him and he told her that he wouldn't go back out with me.I know why he broke up with me (i "forced" him to do things, which when I was told what he said those were they weren't true I didn;t think) and I'm really confused. What should I do?

I think that no matter how hard it is you need to work on getting over him. The relationship didn't work and he has made up his mind about not dating you anymore. Spend some time doing things for yourself for a while until you feel completely recovered from this relationship.
Amanda P.

by spazyjazy99 on 3/14/2012 4:06:51 PM

hey girlies, are you in middle school and so confused about boys, or friends? Then come to my Advice Queen page!! I went through almost everything there is to think of in middle school and I answer ASAP and all questions Smile Please come check it out Smile

by truebeliever143 on 3/10/2012 11:53:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was just wondering if you had any tips on long distance relationships??
Thanks Smile!

Hey girl,

Long distance relationships are tricky but not impossible! Try to stay in touch through more than texting and email and have real conversations when you can on Skype or on the phone. You can still keep each other a part of your lives without seeing each other in person -- communication is key!

Meghan D.

by nintendogrl926 on 3/10/2012 10:13:31 AM

mod mod mod
So I have a boyfriend who I've been going out with for a few months and he's an amazing guy and is so sweet to me. When I'm with him I feel like I like him but then when we kiss I dont really feel anything. The thing is, during truth or dare a few days ago, my best friend and I had to kiss (we do any dare as long as it wont hurt us or anyone) and I did feel something, but when I'm just hanging out with her I dont....I didnt tell anyone but I'm so confused as to whats going on!

Hey girl,

It's normal to feel weird about kissing if it's new to you ... if you're not ready, it's okay to wait on physical activity like kissing until you've been in a relationship for longer! You can also talk to your bf and see how he feels about this -- it's better to be honest, even if it's awkward!

Meghan D.

by swazyelover2497 on 3/9/2012 11:52:05 PM

MOD MOD Okay, so I have a bit of an issue here. 1 of my BGF's and I are really close. So this 1 random boy came up and touched me in a way I didn't necessarily like, so I told him to "please don't touch me" and then I went and told my BGF this and he got really quiet and goes, "Please tell me you're kidding. He can't touch you. That's not right. Only me and (then he said a few of our good friends names) can hug you, and not even like that. That's just... ugh!" And he got really mad and even tried to go over and yell @ the kid. But then another one of my new guy friends has been flirting with me a lot and at play practice, he has been dancing with me as a joke and he comes up behind me and puts his arm kind of around me and stuff and I'm not sure cuz I like both of them and also, I'm not sure if they are really flirting and might like me. Also, the first one said he didn't to my friend, but he knows she tells me everything, and I'm not sure.

hey!  physical contact can be an indication that someone likes you. but you were totally right to tell your friend when it went too far.

Helen S.

by romanticbookworm13 on 3/9/2012 6:13:43 PM

I'm the only one in grade 7/8 with a bf right now and my bf goes to a different school so he isn't even there my friends hate it when i talk about him cuz they dot have one so the only person i can talk to about him is my mom which i dont want to do where should i go

by hayley**98 on 3/5/2012 7:07:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
About half an hour ago, I was chatting with my boyfriend on Facebook and I said the wrong thing. He has been ignoring me while I have been trying to apologize. We have been together for about 4 months and I really don't want to lose him. What should I do?

Oh wow, what could you have possibly said to upset him that badly?  It sounds like he's just being really irrational.  That means it's likely that something else is on his mind.  Just send him a small, "I'm sorry" and let things be for the night.  He'll come back, babe. Jordan S.

by SparklingStar on 3/5/2012 6:41:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i think one of my guy friends-whom i like- likes me but i can't be too sure. he asked for my number a month ago and we text almost everyday, and even when he has something to do he is still texting. we'll wink a lot(over text) and mess around with each other a little. it's more like i'll poke him and pretend like i didn't do it, then he'll poke me, and this will go on until eventually we're smiling/ laughing. he's insane like me(which is good)but he acts more serious so it's really hard to to tell if he likes me. do you think he does, and if so, what's my move?
P.S.- if he did like me and ask me out, there's only 1 problem: i don't know if my parents will let me date a guy older than me. it's only by a year, but i'm still not sure. how could i convince them to let me? thanks!!

No need to worry about dating yet, babe.  Your first move should be testing the waters by going for some more borderline friends-boyfriend actions.  Grab his hand one day, play with it to see how he reacts.  Or cuddle up next to him, or maybe even just go for eye contact and see if he holds it.  It definitely seems like he's interested at the least. Jordan S.

by karategirl78 on 3/5/2012 5:57:10 PM