12 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

14 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

15 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

What "going on a break" really means

Says he's never free and can't make time for you? Read this...

I always like the posts more to real-reader questions when the mods write a lot of text- thanks mods!!

by svds on 3/4/2012 6:34:24 PM

Well, Im am partly Happy i don't have a boyfriend it can get rough:/

by HarryStylesGF on 3/4/2012 5:02:21 PM

Huh. I just don't get it.

by katgrace11 on 3/4/2012 9:36:20 AM

this makes me happy that i am a single girl!!!

by esk8 on 3/4/2012 6:30:32 AM

ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
Please be member of my clue Schooled: guys how to's

by Messy-luv's-you on 3/4/2012 2:37:27 AM

I am somewhat glad I do not have a boyfriend.

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 1:02:09 AM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.