AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

What "going on a break" really means

Says he's never free and can't make time for you? Read this...

I always like the posts more to real-reader questions when the mods write a lot of text- thanks mods!!

by svds on 3/4/2012 6:34:24 PM

Well, Im am partly Happy i don't have a boyfriend it can get rough:/

by HarryStylesGF on 3/4/2012 5:02:21 PM

Huh. I just don't get it.

by katgrace11 on 3/4/2012 9:36:20 AM

this makes me happy that i am a single girl!!!

by esk8 on 3/4/2012 6:30:32 AM

ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
Please be member of my clue Schooled: guys how to's

by Messy-luv's-you on 3/4/2012 2:37:27 AM

I am somewhat glad I do not have a boyfriend.

by amileofroses on 3/4/2012 1:02:09 AM