Get patriotic with a stars ‘n’ stripes sleepover
Painfully shy around guys? Here's how to bust outta your shell
This 11 year-old girls amazing diss to her cheating boyfriend went viral
Exclusive: Get ready for the Fourth of July with the cast of Best Friends Whenever
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
Perfect patriotic ensembles to sport this Fourth of July
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
The hidden reasons you should read more this summer
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50
2 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em
3 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr
113 Comments | Add Yours
1. Song? Warrior by Ke$ha
2. TV show? Transformers Prime
3. Kind of animal? Tiger
4. Food? Steak
5. Drink? Milk
6. Board game? NONE
7. Name? Alisha
8. Movie? Transformers: Dark of the Moon
9. Celebrity? NO ONE
10. Sports team? NONE
by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:56:52 AM
Song? Little Things
TV show? Pretty Little Liars
Kind of Animal? Horse
Board game? None.
Movie? All of the one direction movies
Celebrity? ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Sports team? Steelers
by Cheyenne1Dlover on 11/8/2012 11:28:59 AM
Who Am I-Casting Crowns
2. TV show?
3. Kind of animal?
Green Bell Peppers
6. Board game?
Elijah Wood ;)
The Lost Boys
10. Sports team?
Chelsea Football Club
by selgomez1997 on 9/21/2012 10:59:10 AM
1. Song? -Take a Hint~ Victoria Justice, Elizabeth Gillies
2. T.V. Show? -Good Luck Charlie, The Voice, and Dance Moms
3. Kind of animal? - Dogs, and cheetahs!
4. Food? - Pasta, or peppermint ice cream
5. Drink? - Jamba Juice Smoothie(Strawberries Wild with no bannanas, sub strawberries) or Cutie's juice(strawberry kind)
6. Board Game? - Apples to Apples
7. Name? - Avery(my name) or Alice(mom's name)
8. Movie? - Lemonade Mouth
9. Celebrity? -Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Chloe Lukasiak, or Jennette McCurdy!
10. Sports Team? - Nobody! (not into sports)
by averya on 9/16/2012 5:45:31 PM
1.We are never getting back together-Taylor Swift
2.Pretty Little Liars
4.Pizza or Shrimnp
5.Gatorade or smoothie
6.UMMM... I don't have a fav board game but I have a fav card game...Phase 10
7.Alannah, Ariana,or Charlotte
9.Taylor Swift,Lucy Hale,Louis from One Direction
10.Georgia Bulldogs!! Sic' em!!!
by rebekah0614 on 8/25/2012 7:35:06 PM
1. Song? Moments by One Direction
2. TV show? Pretty Little Liars
3. Kind of animal? Cat
4. Food? Lasagna
5. Drink? Water
6. Board game? Life
7. Name? Ellie or Claire
8. Movie? Grease and Grease 2
9. Celebrity? Taylor Swift
10. Sports team? Texas Longhorns
by savannahstyles on 8/19/2012 11:40:09 PM
1. Put Your Hearts Up- Ariana Grande
4. French Fries/ Mashed potatoes
5. Coca Cola cherry or Turkey Hill green tea
8. White Chicks
9. Ariana Grande
10. Any Gymnastics team
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/17/2012 8:22:50 PM
1. Song? Collide ~Howie Day
2. TV show? DWTS or law and order SVU
3. Kind of animal? Girraffes!
4. Food? pittsburgh salad
5. Drink? frappe
6. Board game? dunno
7. Name? Laina or Lynea
8. Movie? Lakehouse
9. Celebrity? DEREK HOUGH
10. Sports team? buffalo Bills
by Blonde Blue Eyes on 8/12/2012 1:05:35 PM
1. Unwell by Matchbox 20 or Levels by Avicii.
2. Modern Family.
3. Ummm... I don't know.
4. Baby back ribs or pizza.
5. Iced coffee or a smoothie.
8. Avengers, Amazing Spiderman or Iron Man
10. Manchester United or Chicago Bears.
by smiley12345 on 7/20/2012 2:30:50 PM
1. Stay Away From My Friends - Pierce The Veil
2. Pretty Little Liars
4. Burrito and Rice
5. Arizona or Gatorade
6. Candy Lande
8. Blue Crush
9. Chris Brown, Avril Lavigne & Kelly Clarkson
10. uh...idk. xP
by mwahxshaun on 7/19/2012 10:55:40 PM
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.