15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Mwah! Pucker up, pretties. Here’s a first kiss survey from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! 1. Have you had...

1. Have you had your first kiss yet? NO
2. How old were you/ how old are you now? Never kissed
3. Did it go smoothly? If not, say what went wrong. Never kissed
4. Was it with a boyfriend, or crush? Where was it? No
5. If you didn't have it yet, how old do you want to be when you get it? Maybe 16 or so
6. Where would your perfect first kiss spot be? um... anywhere except a nasty place
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare? um... just be like me
8. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, what would you wear? What I would normally wear. It shouldn't really matter what I wear if he loves me
9. Who would/did you tell when you got it? My BFFs
10. What would/did you do/say after it happened? I would be so happy for the next few days!

by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:53:04 AM

1. Yes Smile
2. I was 13, I'm 14 now
3. It went amazingly Smile Got the butterflies in my tummy Smile
4. It was with my boyfriend (at the time) and it was (this is TOTALLY dorky...) in the band room Smile
5. Already happened Smile
6. Probably right were it was or at a concert or something.
7. Gum, gum, and more gum
8. Dark skinny jeans, a flowy top, boots, and my hair in a topknot Smile
9. I told my best friend first, then she kinda told everyone else...
10. I smiled like crazy and didn't want it to end, but I had to get on the bus after school.

by candycrush12 on 10/26/2012 8:49:19 PM

I was in second grade and I'm 13 now
Not really cause I didn't want him to kiss me...:/
No I didn't like him and it was in the elementary school playground
at the dance in the spotlight
I wouldn't want to know I would just want it to happen.
My parents and my friends
I was freaked out and said ewwww and ran awaySmile haha

by Ellimichael on 9/30/2012 5:39:21 PM

1. Have you had your first kiss yet? No
2. How old were you/ how old are you now? Im 11
3. Did it go smoothly? If not, say what went wrong. N/A
4. Was it with a boyfriend, or crush? Where was it? N/A
5. If you didn't have it yet, how old do you want to be when you get it? soon,or at least by the time im 18
6. Where would your perfect first kiss spot be? i dont really know yet Tong
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare? try to play it could with a bit of balm ;)
8. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, what would you wear? some thing casual,not TOO dressy
9. Who would/did you tell when you got it? my 2 girl bff's and my bgf! it might depend who i kissed though..
10. What would/did you do/say after it happened? i'd prob say,"what was that for?" in the nice way of course

by helloimawkward1 on 9/8/2012 5:25:07 PM

1. Have you had your first kiss yet? Yes.
2. How old were you/ how old are you now? I was 14 and I'm now 16.
3. Did it go smoothly? If not, say what went wrong. Ya it when perfectly.
4. Was it with a boyfriend, or crush? Where was it? It was at a party for Fourth of July with my boyfriend of the time.
5. If you didn't have it yet, how old do you want to be when you get it?
6. Where would your perfect first kiss spot be? Well I think mine was perfect...right before fireworks.
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare? I would make sure my breath smelled ok.
8. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, what would you wear? A pretty dress.
9. Who would/did you tell when you got it? My best friends only.
10. What would/did you do/say after it happened? Well, afterwards we hugged and said I love you.

by hawaiigirl624 on 8/25/2012 12:45:11 AM

9. My sister and BFF
10. IDR

by meepala21 on 7/16/2012 7:47:07 PM

1. No Frown
2. I'm 13
3. n/a haha
4. I wanted it to be with my ex bf...
5. 13 lol
6. anywhere not the standard (not like under the moonlight or on the beach...idk why.)
7. Brushing my teeth and eating a mint?
8. Idc! A pretty dress but it depends on where we were going.
9. My bffs
10. Idk smile or something?

by gymnastqueen00 on 7/16/2012 5:42:17 PM

1. Not unless you count that time in preschool.

2. Uh, preschool I was between 2 and 5, and I'm 12 now.

3. Heh, I don't remember.

4. I would say boy friend, not boyfriend. Uh, my best friend's (he was a boy) bedroom.

5. WHO CARES HOW OLD YOU ARE?!

6. Somewhere random, not like the dimly lit movie scenes.

7. Brush my teeth about a million times and . . . you know, make myself look nice?

8. Nothing racy, duh. Something clean and comfortable.

9. My friends and maybe my mom.

10. Smile.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/11/2012 6:27:05 PM

1. Have you had your first kiss yet? Yup!
2. How old were you/ how old are you now? 14
3. Did it go smoothly? If not, say what went wrong. It went pretty smoothly, it was just new and different.
4. Was it with a boyfriend, or crush? Where was it? Boyfriend. At the park, where we first started dating!
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare? Remember to breathe! ;) and chapstick!
9. Who would/did you tell when you got it? My bestfriends!
10. What would/did you do/say after it happened? I just smiled and we hugged.

by -YouAreBeautiful on 7/3/2012 12:04:06 PM

1. Have you had your first kiss yet? nope
2. How old were you/ how old are you now? 15 (now)

5. If you didn't have it yet, how old do you want to be when you get it? erm... before I graduate college... lol
6. Where would your perfect first kiss spot be? at the carnival or the beach or something Smile
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare? mints.... and lip balm
8. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, what would you wear? probably like jeans and a hoodie (but cute jeans and a hoodie)
9. Who would you tell when you got it? first my friend (we promised) and then I would keep it quiet and let people figure it out Tong (my friend goes to a different school so she wouldn't tell or anything)
10. What would say after it happened? "Oh... hello..." hahahahaha