1 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

7 tropi-cool looks just in time for spring

Bring on the brighter hues, babe!

Cute!!!

by unicornninja on 5/1/2012 5:24:42 PM

say your name 10 x
your mom name 5 x
and your crush name 3 x
if not done in 143mins you will have bad luck!! once done press F6 and your crush n8me will appear

by fashion456 on 3/20/2012 7:54:18 PM

I am SO into all of those colors right now!!

by LAS625 on 3/11/2012 8:03:42 PM

CCCCUUUTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by JessiJo77 on 3/11/2012 8:00:07 PM

I want those shorts!

by dancequeen12 on 3/11/2012 6:42:39 PM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's song Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, to meet and chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Officer positions are available!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/6/2012 8:47:52 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:46:50 PM

To dancing4ever1997, i live in texas and yes it is hot here,and we rarely get snow. here in texas crop tops colored jeans layers toms, shirts tucked into skirts, hollister, aeropostale, abercrombie, nike shoes flip flops and delias is cool now!!! i live in austin so it might b a little different where u moved to, but mot very different.

by iheartcookies23 on 3/6/2012 8:30:04 PM

WOW. Totally going to delias this weekend! Dad, get your wallet ready! (Shhh...)

by LovePeaceHope on 3/6/2012 7:58:13 PM

Awww... Love everything!!!!! Want it all!!!!!!

Check out my advice queen page.... No one has joined! My friends come to me for advice I am a great listener!!!

Also check out my club: keep your head up and smile

Love y'all!!!