A MINUTE AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

39 MINUTES AGO FIVE DAYS LEFT! Vote for your fave @NFL Top Teen for a chance to win a $100 gift card:

AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG is at the top of our holiday wishlist! Win it:

How To: DIY beach spray

A quick 'n' easy recipe for getting tousled tresses and relaxed waves -- with or without the shore!

Wait. They sell olive oil at Bath and Body Works? My brain is skeptical

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:48:23 PM

Or you could just take out the sea salt and use an intense amount of extract. Every time I smell something good, Im in a good mood. I want this feeling to last all day.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 9:57:04 PM

I used olive oil instead of scented oil. I'm still afraid to put it on my hair. I also used smaller portions 'cause the bottle's pocket sized. Is it safe? Please answer as soon as you can!

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 7:04:15 PM

Even though I'll still make this, I'm not sure if this is a good look for me. I have brown hair with highlights, brown eyes, long lashes,glasses, and huge, bushy eyebrows. I think I have square shaped head. Would it look good? What else looks good?

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 6:47:11 PM

Hey HubCityVBall, yep olive oil is great for hair. Xoxo

Could I use olive oil instead of the scented essential oil? Lynae P.

by HubCityVball3 on 6/2/2012 3:06:20 PM

Hey HubCityVBall3, yep I think they have something very similiar. Xoxo

Is this the same stuff they sell at Bath and Body Works? Lynae P.

by HubCityVball3 on 6/2/2012 3:00:38 PM

Hey Crissi, using the right hair products will help you. Try Getting Dumb Blonde Smothing Stuff cream. I've read it's a cream that it silkens thick hair without making it greasy. Using anti-frizz shampoo may help tame your thickness. Try to wash you hair only a few times a week instead of everyday. Be sure you're trimming your ends every so often so your hair will continue growing. You can always throw a stylish headband on or put some clips in the front of your hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!
I have really, really, REALLY thick hair and no matter what I do to make it soft it gets thick again in like two hours and it's really frustrating. It's really short and it won't grow out. There is also like no way to style my hair because it's so short so I just have to let it hang down. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY HAIR? ;'-( What can I do to fix it? Help!
(Thanks in advance for the awesome tips!) Lynae P.

by Crissi on 6/2/2012 1:42:06 PM

Through out the day my hair gets really stringy and it looks as if i haven't brushed it this morning. How can i stop this? My hair is very fine, and i think it takes too long to brush it after ever bell. Also, I dont want to have to carry a brush with me in classes. Thanks for your Help :3

Hey girl,

There's really no way to stop it completely, but there are quick fixes.  Try to stop touching it as much so that you don't get the oils from your hands in your hair.  And when you don't feel like brushing it, try flipping it or shaking it instead.  You could also invest in some dry shampoo or a sprinkle of baby powder in the morning to try and head it off.
Jordan S.

by tori42 on 4/30/2012 4:23:28 PM

i love this idea i will so use it

by lol9586 on 4/28/2012 6:49:14 PM

hey can I use body spray in substitute for the oil? If not, would the oil be found in the hair section of a store or the perfume section? What would it be called? (just a random example)
thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

The contents in body spray, such as alcohol, can dry out your hair further along with the salt, so if you want a smoother finish and tresses that aren't too dry, go for oil. You could use any oil like olive oil. I'd say look for hair oils in the hair products section in stores. Smile

Krupali D.

by Nikichic on 4/27/2012 4:51:13 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!