6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

How To: DIY beach spray

A quick 'n' easy recipe for getting tousled tresses and relaxed waves -- with or without the shore!

Modmodmod
does this spray work as well as say a spray from ulta or somewhere? Just wondering which one works best cause I'm going to get one but wanted to know if this works well since its cheaper.. thanks!

hey girl! different products work better for different people! try it out to see! good luck! xo, erin m.

erin m.

by breathless99 on 3/30/2012 3:26:23 PM

my hair is very frizzy and i dont like it im tired of wearing it in a poney tail with hair spray :-( please help

by cassidy4vega on 3/30/2012 7:21:19 AM

hi! From the time I get out of the shower to when I fall asleep, by hair dries out wavy, but when I wake up, it loses lots of its waviness and has an awkward slightly wavy but mostly straight look to it...how can I keep it completely wavy and not mess it up when I sleep? Thank you! Laughing

Try to shower in the mornings so when it air dries, it'll still have it's natural wave.  Or put it in a bun or braid at night when it's wet. Jordan S.

by goldenhamsta on 3/26/2012 5:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
For this beach spray, can you use regular salt if you cant find sea salt? and is it bad if you substitute conditioner for the oil? Thanks Smile <3

Nope, sorry babe.  Those ingredients won't work at all the same in the spray. Jordan S.

by AquaMasquerade on 3/19/2012 5:37:26 PM

is this how you did the models hair? does it really work? thanks <3

Hey girl,

I'm not sure if they used this exact spray on the model, but it should make you get great waves like hers!

Meghan D.

by lasvegasgirl on 3/17/2012 12:25:08 PM

this is rly pretty especially with the glitter!!!!

by musikluvr17 on 3/10/2012 8:01:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Do you have to put oil in it or can you subsitute it for conditioner? I've hear both ways, just wanted to ask what one is better for your hairSmile Thanks a bunch!

Hey babe,

Oil is generally more natural and healthy on your hair, so I'd go with that!
Jordan S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/6/2012 11:51:39 AM

Say your name 10 times.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by LaCroix on 3/6/2012 11:09:18 AM

MODMOD
Recently I've been putting on some weight and I'm really worried about it, and I feel uncomfortable in any kind of tight clothes. I'm worried I'm getting fat, and last week I began starving my self. I stopped before it was to late, but now I'm considering doing it again. I know I shouldn't but...

Don't ever starve yourself.  Believe it or not, that actually does much worse for your body than good.  When your body thinks it's starving, it stores more fat in your body as an emergency energy source.  So you'll actually be gaining more than you're losing.

Focus more on what you're eating and making sure that it's on the healthier side.
Jordan S.

by Echosong on 3/5/2012 8:55:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a few questions for ya.
1. When will we get the April/May issue?
2. Since there's collectible covers this month, which one will we get?

Should be in your mailbox soon, babe!  Which cover you get should depend on your address.  That way everyone on a street will be getting all of the covers instead of just one. Jordan S.

by gl_readah on 3/5/2012 8:53:53 PM