1 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

2 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

COMMENTS

How To: DIY beach spray

A quick 'n' easy recipe for getting tousled tresses and relaxed waves -- with or without the shore!

Luv this!<3

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/5/2012 8:46:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I heard that eyeshadows match particular eye colors best. Do you know which colors match? Thanks!

You remember the color wheel from art class?  As a general rule of thumb, colors opposite each other compliment each other more.  Like for example, green and purple. Jordan S.

by kayla9 on 3/5/2012 8:30:18 PM

sounds cool
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Join Cupcakes 101! I post weekly recipes on desserts (you can find the club on my profile) and you can also share your own recipes/tips. I don't post links to the recipes on other websites (sorry to those of you who like links! I am not a fan of them!) and I am currently looking for people to fill these positions: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOSS. Join the club today!

by purplenurple88 on 3/5/2012 8:22:26 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Could you use baby oil or coconut oil? Or would that not work? It's all I have at home.... Thanks Laughing

Nope, unfortunately not.  You gotta' use scented oil, because otherwise it may grease up your hair with those two. Jordan S.

by oreo9347 on 3/5/2012 8:17:43 PM

What drug stores specifically can you get the scented oils at. and do you have your favorite specific brand by any chance I can look for.
I also need new jeans I really wanted to get nice ones but not over 100$. I was thinking like A&F or Hollister but I don't know what ones to choose if i did get some. If you have any ideas or anything could you tell me your opinion? Also any other cute brands? I don't like flare jeans. I love boot cut super skinny and begging. But please tell me if the brands I mention are really tight or anything.
Thanks MODS!
xoxo Sarah

It's available at any of them!

Personally, my favorite store is Urban Outfitters.  But jeanwise, Hollister jeans always work wonders for me.
Jordan S.

by way2qt4u on 3/5/2012 7:44:14 PM

Love this idea

by amileofroses on 3/5/2012 7:19:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Could i replace scented oil with vanilla extract or something? Thank you!

Unfortunately not.  You need the scented oil.  Just make a stop by your nearest drugstore! Jordan S.

by fire_of_hope on 3/5/2012 7:17:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Instead of sea salt, can I just use table salt?

Unfortunately not, table salt and sea salt are surprisingly different. Jordan S.

by sniggemeyer on 3/5/2012 6:47:19 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 3/5/2012 5:45:57 PM

oh ill try that then when i go to the beach in florida itll look soooooo cute

by millia7 on 3/5/2012 5:25:04 PM