1 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

13 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

17 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

COMMENTS

How To: DIY beach spray

A quick 'n' easy recipe for getting tousled tresses and relaxed waves -- with or without the shore!

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So theres this guy and he always flirted with me & asked for hugs & stuff & i was pretty sure he liked me & i liked him too but over the weekend i didnt talk to him @ all( i dont have his number)& i didnt see him & ever since then he hasnt even talked 2 me & has been avoiding me! Now hes hugging this other chick i think he is dating! & my friend said he even called me hot! what happened?!?!

It sounds like the lack of communication between you two separated the feelings he may have had.  Grab his attention again, girlie! Jordan S.

by tpowell11 on 3/5/2012 5:23:12 PM

mod
ok. so my friends and i r plannin on goin 2 the Hunger Games midnite premiere, but i dunno whos comin! my mom says tht we have 2 get our tix real soon, but i dont wanna buy a ticket and then find out tht none of my friends r goin. wht should i do?
sorry.

Have a chat with one or two of your friends that were going and have them order their tickets with you.  You don't need to make the whole group do it, just maybe your closest friends in it.  That way, there's no backing out on their part or your part.  You will need to get them ahead of time, the hype is huge! Jordan S.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 3/5/2012 4:49:11 PM

Do you ever feel like there's something small that's so emarassing, or secret, that a mere jewelry box or secret place would'nt be enough?
That's why I created this list of places where no sane person would check when snooping. Check out my profile to get some ideas!!

by RaceTiger7 on 3/5/2012 4:39:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Where can I get the scented oil? I really want to try this, but don't know where to get it. THANKS!

Hey babe,

You can find scented oil at any drugstore nearby.
Jordan S.

by Flgirl97 on 3/5/2012 4:19:57 PM

@payton k why not? it'll smell pretty.

by *GingerForev* on 3/5/2012 4:05:29 PM

This is super helpful; I'm definitely trying it. Thanks, GL!

by volleyball514 on 3/5/2012 3:43:47 PM

I would not want salt water in my hair!!!!

by Payton K on 3/5/2012 3:40:36 PM