2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

How To: Get easy volume with hot rollers

Glam locks are yours with this no-fail tutorial.

DO you think it will work on fine hair?

It should, girlie! Jordan S.

by tori42 on 3/19/2012 7:28:48 PM

well my hair is so thick i need roolers !!!!! well ilready have some!!!!

by lillpop3 on 3/12/2012 9:07:04 PM

LUV IT!!!

by LAS625 on 3/11/2012 7:59:43 PM

Do you think this would work on short hair? My hair is about jaw length, then cropped in the back.

Hey girl,

That sounds like it would work for short hair! If you're not sure, ask your mom or a friend for help with the styling!

Meghan D.

by bubba973 on 3/10/2012 10:56:04 AM

Hey everyone come to my club KONY 2012!! It is about Joseph Kony and we need to spread awareness to make him "famous"! Please join, and help make a difference!! I am also looking for all the officers!

by kyky12324 on 3/8/2012 3:53:53 PM

KONY 2012. SPREAD THE WORD AND STOP KONY!! LOOK UP KONY 2012 ON YOUTUBE<3

by cheesegirl24 on 3/8/2012 3:51:26 PM

there is this sixth grader in my youth group who i think likes me. he always talks to me and sits next to me. Like last sunday we were in a circle holding hands (i forgot why) and so anyway he stood next to me and held my hand. and lots of other stuff happens. Hes a sixth grader and i am a seventh grader and i dont know if he likes me or not. what do i do!

Its gonna take more time and interaction to figure out if he likes you. Give it more time to see what happens. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coldplay12 on 3/7/2012 11:27:06 PM

sounds so pretty, but i dont have any hot rollers. any ideas on where i could buy some??

by stylecrazy503 on 3/7/2012 10:56:30 PM

Hey hot rollers are good, but foam rollers that you put in right after the shower are really amazing too-and super easy!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks,' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 3/7/2012 9:51:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i am going to need some serious fashion help. on friday its wacky tacky day at school. Its when we dress really funky and different.Im going for a sweet/cute look. i just really dont want to over do it! And i have nno clue what to wear and accsesorise with. Any advice? (keep in mind that im in middle school.) thanks

Hey girl, personally I think you should go ALL OUT. You will never have a wacky tacky day ever again after high school, so just go for it! You could go for clean "80s" wear? Neons and such but still look cute? I'm not sure whats tacky and cute at the same time besides 80s gear. haha

lauren r.