Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Spring's best shoe candy

Step into spring with the season's hottest new shoes.

Again?
GL should realize that it's members are usually from the ages of 10-14.

What young girl wears shoes like the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th one?

Seriously?!? come on.....

by dusters.hill on 5/26/2012 12:14:25 AM

Hey reeses150, Wet Seal, TJ Maxx, Target, Forever21, and Macy's are good places to get kitten heels and wedges for cheap. Hope this helps! Xoxo

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod what are some good places to get kitten heels and wedges? Lynae P.

by reeses150 on 3/31/2012 1:32:01 PM

This year is graduation for the 8th grade at my school and there is always a dance for the 8th grade and I have no idea what to wear! My parents won't let me wear my graduation dress and a have an about $50 budget for the dress and jewelry. I was wondering what stores might have dresses in this price range that are pretty nice?

Forever 21 has some really cute dresses that can go for either casual or formal events.  H&M does too! Jordan S.

by katem on 3/10/2012 6:41:51 PM

i so want the Pennie Sandals they r so cute!!!(:

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 3/10/2012 10:36:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD. so, I used to be signed up for the newsletters -all 4 of them- and then, 3 or 4 months ago, I realized I had stopped getting them. I've signed up for them, at least 5 times, again since them and every time, I use the same email and it says something about "receiving a newsletter shortly" but it never does. What should I do?!?

hey! Here's where I refer girls with all their subscription issues: https://secure.girlslife.com/

Helen S.

by rainbow1317 on 3/9/2012 6:55:26 PM

i have the ones from target! theyre totally comfterble and arent to pricey.. perfect shoes for me Smile

by Cherries51 on 3/9/2012 5:36:48 PM

modmodmodmodmod
so theres this guy I like, he knows i like him and we are also pretty good friends, well I thought we were. you see hes almost sixteen and we were chatting on fb andi asked him what he was doing for it. he told me thats hes having a "huge party" and that he would invite me but theres no room. he apologized a few times and i couldnt of gone anyways but i thought we were pretty good friends and i feel bad i wasnt invited. i dont know what to do. i want to tell him but when we were chatting hes like i hope this doesnt ruin our friendship. seriously though, if we really were friends and its a big party, why wasnt i invited i need help pleas

Hey girlie,

I'd probably wait this one out - don't worry at all until after the party, when you find out just how "huge" it really was. Who knows - it could be a sporting event or a movie party, where he was only allowed to invite 5 people but he wanted to make it sound cool by talking it up. If it really WAS a big party though and everyone you know was invited, I'd rethink my friendship with this guy. He did apologize, which is sorta nice... but you want your friendship to be mutual. It's one thing if he could invite 15 people and chose his guy crew over you. But it's another thing if he invited almost the entire grade and didn't have "room" for you. You deserve to feel wanted and included by a friend for sure! <3
Lauren C.

by superstarlala on 3/8/2012 11:50:58 PM

They're all super cute!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/8/2012 11:09:06 PM

"DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, to chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Updates every day plus contests and surveys! Hope to see you there! Hannah<3

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/8/2012 10:52:33 PM

There's this guy that i've i had a crush on for a while. He's been showing signs that he likes me to. But today i found out he has a girlfriend. Usually when i find out a guy that i like has a girlfriend i completely forget about him and im like instantly over him. But with this guy i still like him just as much as before i knew he had a girlfriend. what do i do?

Hey girlie,

It's ok to still like him! It's normal to have crushes on guys who might not be single/available at the moment. But you know you can't act on it - which is a bummer. Try getting to know him better as a friend right now, leaving all flirting out of the equation. Then once he's single again, you'll already be tight with him - so you can take things to the next level! Usually, this just means it's a sign that you had a bigger crush on him (and liked him for more reasons) than you thought at first. It's totally normal <3
Lauren C.