4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

Yes, please!!!

by MaxRide15 on 6/20/2012 2:24:56 PM

I WANT THIOOOSE! Lol I'd luv to see ppl movin around becuz of that

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 8:57:02 AM

I want to lose weight before summer. I am very over weight but I'm not fat. I weigh ___ and I'm 4"11. I am 11. Ireally don't want to be like this nmore. And I don't eat a lot help meeee!!

Hey Girlie,

The most important thing is that you eat healthy and exercise regularly! Instead of eating only a little bit of "bad food" (like fast-food, candy and other unfulfilling foods), you can eat much more with a healthy and well balanced diet! Try to keep a food diary and really analyze the food you're eating: Does it have grains/fiber/vitamins? Do you get tired after eating? Do you get hungry again just a couple of hours later? Understanding what you're consuming and how your body reacts to it is the first step in the process! The second step is exercise: Working out is still the key in dropping those pounds! Try these workouts (http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx) every other night, or go for a run twice a week! With just a few small changes you can achieve a lot! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress Smile
alicia m.

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 8:55:10 AM

OMG, I would soooo put those things on!!!

by EGirl973 on 3/30/2012 11:12:53 PM

I have some.... I WENT ON YOUTUBE IN CLASS AND WAS ROFLing AHAHAHAHA

by YayaYuiki on 3/21/2012 12:13:48 PM

We really are living in the future. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 3/15/2012 8:59:32 PM

OMG those sound so cool! I hope they're not to expensive though...

by AnnaElizabethW on 3/15/2012 5:55:35 PM

hmmmm cool!! actually i'd like to try them!! lol)

also join my club 'cool clubs' if you want to join new clubs without searching through millions of the different clubs on girlslife? have a club you need more members on? come and join!!!!!!!
its on my profile

by frannysback on 3/9/2012 8:08:16 PM

OOOkkkk kinda weird but hey we're the future!

Need fashion advice or anything on buety,guys,shopping,style,or any thing else join my club
Fashion Diva's world!!! i have several positions open so just ask!!

by radiolovergirl on 3/9/2012 6:26:15 PM

I think this is a pretty weird concept, but I'd be willing to try them!

by supersingershannon on 3/9/2012 1:18:33 PM