11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

OMG! That sounds absolutely amazing! Let the future begin! I want them so bad now! Making virtual reality a reality. Smile

by i♥drama on 3/9/2012 10:45:35 AM

hahaha as if anybody would need those! seriously it wouldn't be worth it. it sounds like a funny idea
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Love baking or food? Join Cupcakes 101! I post weekly recipes on desserts and you can too! I'd love it if you'd join so please do! I currently have 3 positions open: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOSS. Join Cupcakes 101!

by purplenurple88 on 3/8/2012 8:37:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay, so, there's this really cute guy in our class. He has soft sandy hair and emerald eyes and he's just so cute. I got some Love Hearts sweets on Valentines Day and I'm sure it's him. He helped me up when I got down and he's been like a big brother to me. But I wanna take it a step further. He's single and I'm wondering how to get him on my side? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Try talking to him more often - catching him at his locker for some small talk, IMing him to ask a question about homework, text him for a casual convo, etc. Grow closer as friends and take your friendship out of school, into the real world. Once you get a little friendlier, you can ask him to hang out or do homework together. Flirt while you're doing these things and see if he's interested. If he seems open and like he's flirting back, that's a great sign! Smile
Lauren C.

by catluverforlife on 3/8/2012 3:45:29 PM

Next project: Contacts that are iphones.

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/8/2012 12:02:55 PM

that seems kinda funny Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/8/2012 2:53:57 AM

people already go on the computer too much, do we really need computerized glasses?!?! Now that's just crossing the line!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/8/2012 1:14:21 AM

I would love to have a pair but the glassesare probably like $1000 so its not worth it

by abbyglow500 on 3/7/2012 10:45:47 PM

That sounds super cool!! And lol, I have those same glasses as that girl in the picture.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks,' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 3/7/2012 9:50:31 PM

This looks amazing! NOW ANNOYING PPL WON'T BREATHE ON MY NECK TRYING TO WATCH A VIDEO!! B-D

by pandagirl13 on 3/7/2012 9:49:33 PM

NO! I don't want to try these, technology is ruining society! Stupid Google is trying to rule the world!

by jojodramallama on 3/7/2012 9:40:02 PM