AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

They are practically mine!!!!!

by buzzingbee on 3/7/2012 8:51:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I feel really sad and guilty. I've been dating my bf for 3 months. We kissed for the first time last friday, but i don't like him anymore. I want to just be his friend. But i think he does like me, and he's not really popular if you know what i mean, and he had to get a new haircut today. (it looks weird but i told him i liked it) His friends told him it looked bad and stuff. We've been awkward together recently. Since i've been dating him, my grades have been dropping. I don't know who to break up with him! He's so sweet, caring and sensitive! How do i do it!?? Thank u!

Hey girl, you just have to be honest with him. Tell him this isn't a good time for you to have a boyfriend and you need to concentrate on you and your school work. You want to stay friends of course and it doesn't have anything to do with him! He'll be a little hurt I'm sure cause he likes you! But hopefully he'll be understanding.

lauren r.

by fire_of_hope on 3/7/2012 8:39:22 PM

sounds awesome! super excited for these glasses but they'll probably be really expensive!

by xolotsoflaffsxo on 3/7/2012 8:27:57 PM

what has the world come to. we COULD be finding cures to cancer or aids, but no, they have to go and make stupid usless things the dont help anyone do anything.

by goobergiri on 3/7/2012 8:25:59 PM

OMG! That sounds super cool! I really want those! Ithey remind me of Cookie from Ned's Declassified!

by Varchang on 3/7/2012 8:17:21 PM

this is absolutely useless. let's find something better to invent.

by michipie205 on 3/7/2012 8:07:27 PM

please go to my club: i am aries and i am loving it!
this is for all you aries out there. it's club is for telling about guys.
love,
messy-luv's-you

by messy-luv's-you on 3/7/2012 7:03:29 PM

sounds ridiculous

by Dkool on 3/7/2012 6:52:39 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one person's opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from fashion, to guys, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Smile Positions are open, so please come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:34:33 PM

Eventually, there will probably be contact lenses like this. And if it was bad for your eyes, they wouldn't sell them.

by Sasza on 3/7/2012 6:31:33 PM