2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

heard about them before they seem kind of cool but also hazardous

by star53 on 3/7/2012 6:25:46 PM

I would get these, but they are probably very, very, very pricy and too high tech. Plus, it would be hard to pull off navigating streets and the web all at once! If anyone gets these, go back to this post and tell us all what they are like!

by hkmmorgan on 3/7/2012 5:46:09 PM

This would be one of those things I would love to try, but never wear!

by orangeache on 3/7/2012 4:22:50 PM

sounds exactly like Cookie's glasses on that old show Ned's Declassified! weird.

by LuvYaBunches on 3/7/2012 4:09:46 PM

I feel like this will cause so much bad side effects

by ninadasiy on 3/7/2012 2:56:47 PM

Cool idea, but that would not be good for your eyes.

by horselover408 on 3/7/2012 1:37:41 PM

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/7/2012 12:20:27 PM

Too funny. I can't wait to see ppl wearing those ridiculous glasses. I started laughing when I first started reading this lol XD

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/7/2012 12:20:04 PM

This is a horrible, horrible idea. For sure everyone would develop TERRIBLE eyesight, and need glasses! Not good for your eyes at all!!

by photogal48 on 3/7/2012 12:08:46 PM

Personally I would prefer my ipod but it sounds cool.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:01:49 AM