AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

I don't know.... U shouldn't have ur eyes so close 2 a screen...

by jmtkwalshgirl on 3/7/2012 8:18:01 AM

Ahhhh!, I Really wan't them now!

by Emma2112 on 3/7/2012 8:15:37 AM

I hope that places make it illegal for people to wear/use them on the road. That would be really really dangerous- more so than texting and driving!

by irishdancerzrule on 3/7/2012 12:35:35 AM

i think they would be very cool but there are going to be a few stupid people who ruin it for everyone. the next thing you know you'll hear about people getting hit by cars because "they thought they could do it" but other than that they sound awesome

by funnigurl4life on 3/7/2012 12:27:25 AM

Wow, yeah I bet only five people will have them cause they'll be like $1,000!
Check out my clubs on my profile!

by bandnerds41698 on 3/7/2012 12:16:45 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:41:34 PM

That would be sick! But I wouldn't wear them out I don't think. :/

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 3/6/2012 8:35:58 PM

Of course! But how do you decide what website to go on? I'd totally LOVE them!!! Hope they are hear by summer, they will be great for road trips!

by LovePeaceHope on 3/6/2012 7:50:19 PM

Wow..... That is crazy...COOL!!!!!!!!! Smile

by amileofroses on 3/6/2012 7:32:05 PM

reminds me of Cookie's glasses on Ned's Declassified. haha. I bet they'll be super expensive.

by! on 3/6/2012 7:21:50 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?