3 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

6 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Are Google-powered glasses the next techie trend?

Forget smartphones. We’re moving on to the next big thing.

Yes, please!!!

by MaxRide15 on 6/20/2012 2:24:56 PM

I WANT THIOOOSE! Lol I'd luv to see ppl movin around becuz of that

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 8:57:02 AM

I want to lose weight before summer. I am very over weight but I'm not fat. I weigh ___ and I'm 4"11. I am 11. Ireally don't want to be like this nmore. And I don't eat a lot help meeee!!

Hey Girlie,

The most important thing is that you eat healthy and exercise regularly! Instead of eating only a little bit of "bad food" (like fast-food, candy and other unfulfilling foods), you can eat much more with a healthy and well balanced diet! Try to keep a food diary and really analyze the food you're eating: Does it have grains/fiber/vitamins? Do you get tired after eating? Do you get hungry again just a couple of hours later? Understanding what you're consuming and how your body reacts to it is the first step in the process! The second step is exercise: Working out is still the key in dropping those pounds! Try these workouts (http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx) every other night, or go for a run twice a week! With just a few small changes you can achieve a lot! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress Smile
alicia m.

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 8:55:10 AM

OMG, I would soooo put those things on!!!

by EGirl973 on 3/30/2012 11:12:53 PM

I have some.... I WENT ON YOUTUBE IN CLASS AND WAS ROFLing AHAHAHAHA

by YayaYuiki on 3/21/2012 12:13:48 PM

We really are living in the future. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 3/15/2012 8:59:32 PM

OMG those sound so cool! I hope they're not to expensive though...

by AnnaElizabethW on 3/15/2012 5:55:35 PM

hmmmm cool!! actually i'd like to try them!! lol)

also join my club 'cool clubs' if you want to join new clubs without searching through millions of the different clubs on girlslife? have a club you need more members on? come and join!!!!!!!
its on my profile

by frannysback on 3/9/2012 8:08:16 PM

OOOkkkk kinda weird but hey we're the future!

Need fashion advice or anything on buety,guys,shopping,style,or any thing else join my club
Fashion Diva's world!!! i have several positions open so just ask!!

by radiolovergirl on 3/9/2012 6:26:15 PM

I think this is a pretty weird concept, but I'd be willing to try them!

by supersingershannon on 3/9/2012 1:18:33 PM

OMG! That sounds absolutely amazing! Let the future begin! I want them so bad now! Making virtual reality a reality. Smile

by i♥drama on 3/9/2012 10:45:35 AM

hahaha as if anybody would need those! seriously it wouldn't be worth it. it sounds like a funny idea
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Love baking or food? Join Cupcakes 101! I post weekly recipes on desserts and you can too! I'd love it if you'd join so please do! I currently have 3 positions open: TREASURER, SECRETARY, and CAKE BOSS. Join Cupcakes 101!

by purplenurple88 on 3/8/2012 8:37:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay, so, there's this really cute guy in our class. He has soft sandy hair and emerald eyes and he's just so cute. I got some Love Hearts sweets on Valentines Day and I'm sure it's him. He helped me up when I got down and he's been like a big brother to me. But I wanna take it a step further. He's single and I'm wondering how to get him on my side? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Try talking to him more often - catching him at his locker for some small talk, IMing him to ask a question about homework, text him for a casual convo, etc. Grow closer as friends and take your friendship out of school, into the real world. Once you get a little friendlier, you can ask him to hang out or do homework together. Flirt while you're doing these things and see if he's interested. If he seems open and like he's flirting back, that's a great sign! Smile
Lauren C.

by catluverforlife on 3/8/2012 3:45:29 PM

Next project: Contacts that are iphones.

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/8/2012 12:02:55 PM

that seems kinda funny Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/8/2012 2:53:57 AM

people already go on the computer too much, do we really need computerized glasses?!?! Now that's just crossing the line!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/8/2012 1:14:21 AM

I would love to have a pair but the glassesare probably like $1000 so its not worth it

by abbyglow500 on 3/7/2012 10:45:47 PM

That sounds super cool!! And lol, I have those same glasses as that girl in the picture.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks,' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 3/7/2012 9:50:31 PM

This looks amazing! NOW ANNOYING PPL WON'T BREATHE ON MY NECK TRYING TO WATCH A VIDEO!! B-D

by pandagirl13 on 3/7/2012 9:49:33 PM

NO! I don't want to try these, technology is ruining society! Stupid Google is trying to rule the world!

by jojodramallama on 3/7/2012 9:40:02 PM

They are practically mine!!!!!

by buzzingbee on 3/7/2012 8:51:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I feel really sad and guilty. I've been dating my bf for 3 months. We kissed for the first time last friday, but i don't like him anymore. I want to just be his friend. But i think he does like me, and he's not really popular if you know what i mean, and he had to get a new haircut today. (it looks weird but i told him i liked it) His friends told him it looked bad and stuff. We've been awkward together recently. Since i've been dating him, my grades have been dropping. I don't know who to break up with him! He's so sweet, caring and sensitive! How do i do it!?? Thank u!

Hey girl, you just have to be honest with him. Tell him this isn't a good time for you to have a boyfriend and you need to concentrate on you and your school work. You want to stay friends of course and it doesn't have anything to do with him! He'll be a little hurt I'm sure cause he likes you! But hopefully he'll be understanding.

lauren r.

by fire_of_hope on 3/7/2012 8:39:22 PM

sounds awesome! super excited for these glasses but they'll probably be really expensive!

by xolotsoflaffsxo on 3/7/2012 8:27:57 PM

what has the world come to. we COULD be finding cures to cancer or aids, but no, they have to go and make stupid usless things the dont help anyone do anything.

by goobergiri on 3/7/2012 8:25:59 PM

OMG! That sounds super cool! I really want those! Ithey remind me of Cookie from Ned's Declassified!

by Varchang on 3/7/2012 8:17:21 PM

this is absolutely useless. let's find something better to invent.

by michipie205 on 3/7/2012 8:07:27 PM

please go to my club: i am aries and i am loving it!
this is for all you aries out there. it's club is for telling about guys.
love,
messy-luv's-you

by messy-luv's-you on 3/7/2012 7:03:29 PM

sounds ridiculous

by Dkool on 3/7/2012 6:52:39 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one person's opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from fashion, to guys, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Smile Positions are open, so please come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:34:33 PM

Eventually, there will probably be contact lenses like this. And if it was bad for your eyes, they wouldn't sell them.

by Sasza on 3/7/2012 6:31:33 PM

heard about them before they seem kind of cool but also hazardous

by star53 on 3/7/2012 6:25:46 PM

I would get these, but they are probably very, very, very pricy and too high tech. Plus, it would be hard to pull off navigating streets and the web all at once! If anyone gets these, go back to this post and tell us all what they are like!

by hkmmorgan on 3/7/2012 5:46:09 PM

This would be one of those things I would love to try, but never wear!

by orangeache on 3/7/2012 4:22:50 PM

sounds exactly like Cookie's glasses on that old show Ned's Declassified! weird.

by LuvYaBunches on 3/7/2012 4:09:46 PM

I feel like this will cause so much bad side effects

by ninadasiy on 3/7/2012 2:56:47 PM

Cool idea, but that would not be good for your eyes.

by horselover408 on 3/7/2012 1:37:41 PM

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/7/2012 12:20:27 PM

Too funny. I can't wait to see ppl wearing those ridiculous glasses. I started laughing when I first started reading this lol XD

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/7/2012 12:20:04 PM

This is a horrible, horrible idea. For sure everyone would develop TERRIBLE eyesight, and need glasses! Not good for your eyes at all!!

by photogal48 on 3/7/2012 12:08:46 PM

Personally I would prefer my ipod but it sounds cool.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:01:49 AM

I don't know.... U shouldn't have ur eyes so close 2 a screen...

by jmtkwalshgirl on 3/7/2012 8:18:01 AM

Ahhhh!, I Really wan't them now!

by Emma2112 on 3/7/2012 8:15:37 AM

I hope that places make it illegal for people to wear/use them on the road. That would be really really dangerous- more so than texting and driving!

by irishdancerzrule on 3/7/2012 12:35:35 AM

i think they would be very cool but there are going to be a few stupid people who ruin it for everyone. the next thing you know you'll hear about people getting hit by cars because "they thought they could do it" but other than that they sound awesome

by funnigurl4life on 3/7/2012 12:27:25 AM

Wow, yeah I bet only five people will have them cause they'll be like $1,000!
Check out my clubs on my profile!

by bandnerds41698 on 3/7/2012 12:16:45 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:41:34 PM

That would be sick! But I wouldn't wear them out I don't think. :/

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 3/6/2012 8:35:58 PM

Of course! But how do you decide what website to go on? I'd totally LOVE them!!! Hope they are hear by summer, they will be great for road trips!

by LovePeaceHope on 3/6/2012 7:50:19 PM

Wow..... That is crazy...COOL!!!!!!!!! Smile

by amileofroses on 3/6/2012 7:32:05 PM

reminds me of Cookie's glasses on Ned's Declassified. haha. I bet they'll be super expensive.

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 3/6/2012 7:21:50 PM

im totally getting these!!!!!

by esk8 on 3/6/2012 6:59:27 PM

haha! id <3 2 c that!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/6/2012 6:43:41 PM

Just what the world needs! Computerized glasses!

by ZeusSister on 3/6/2012 6:34:51 PM

Wow.. This world is getting kinda scary! I wouldn't want to look like a fool and possibly hurt someone!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 3/6/2012 6:24:07 PM

they sound interesting. maybe a little stupid but cool. its all bout technology these days......uh hello? snail mail?? not that i use it but still.

by musikluvr17 on 3/6/2012 6:13:39 PM