AN HOUR AGO Believe it, boo! 10 reasons why #Halloween is the absolute BEST holiday:

2 HOURS AGO We're *so* ready to take selfies with the @ZacEfron figure at his @DCWax birthday bash! RSVP:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 darlings pick the jacket of their dreams with a gift card from @Walmart:

Delish dulce de leche sundae

Try this frozen treat to celebrate the sweet arrival of spring from now through Cinco de Mayo.

I am a girscout so i should know how it tastes and this is amazingly delicious

by kittycall on 7/8/2012 7:29:59 AM

Please Go on my Profile if you want any advice just ask me...Hun i have all the answers.

by FashionOne on 5/5/2012 12:07:28 AM

That looks delicious!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or you found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:38:25 AM

i am so making that
anyway if you love givig advice or getting advice join my club live live hand in hand
you give and get advice its supa dupa fun promise

by llamaglitz on 4/23/2012 5:44:29 PM

This looks so good! Can't wait to make it

by Mlhtennis18 on 4/6/2012 10:33:10 AM

Yum! Laughing

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/10/2012 1:15:58 PM

Dulc De Leche i means carmel and chocolate right?

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/9/2012 9:47:59 PM

Pastel de tres leches is semi-similar to this and tastes amazing!! Homemade is the way to go!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks,' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 3/7/2012 9:56:26 PM

YUMMY sounds delish! lol I was just eating a Skinny Cow dulce de leche icecream a few days ago and me and my mom were talking about why they say 'Caramel" in XD
***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!*** Colleen K.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/7/2012 12:24:49 PM

Sound delish.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:03:59 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:42:21 PM

I bet that crumpling Girl Scout dulce de leche cookies on this sundae would hit the spot!.for all my fellow Girl Scouts out there i bet this would bump up our cookie selling sales alot if word got around. so spread the recipe/word!

by katieoct30 on 3/6/2012 7:12:25 PM

YUM!!!!!!!!!!! thank u!!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/6/2012 6:45:22 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!