7 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

11 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

12 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Play Big Time Rush's Beatles-inspired playlist NOW!

The Beatles are classic because they're awesome -- and BTR seems to think so too! Find out their fave Fab Four hits...

As long as they don't ruin the Beatles I'm good.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:05:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod There are tons of things to do in my town, but since I don't live close, I only go over the weekends. I'm always bored just staying at home doing nothing. Are they're any fun things I can do home alone instead of watching T.V. or going on the computer?

Hey girl! There are a ton of fun things that you can do at home! Do you enjoy reading? I would go to the library and check out some books--my favorites are ones that have at least ten books in a series (I'm always anxious to read the next one as soon as I finish!). When I'm bored or stuck at home (like in a snow storm!), I love to bake. You can start out with boxed mixes, but if you have an adult's help, you could try a homemade recipe. I especially like baking because you have a yummy treat afterwards! You could also try making crafts or a collage for your bedroom (you can use pictures with friends or cutouts from a magazine). What about giving yourself a spa day? You can make a face scrub by mashing a banana and mixing it with brown sugar, paint your nails, and do a pretty hairstyle on yourself. Hope these ideas help!

Colleen K.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/7/2012 8:45:20 AM

This is awesome! The Beatles are back baby!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 3/7/2012 8:13:32 AM

I <3 the Beatles! My entire family listens to them. I guess I'm kind of anxious to see if they ruin a Beatles song...
But I've always loved Hey Jude and Let it Be. Smile

by fungirl123 on 3/7/2012 6:42:51 AM

Really? The Beatles? They don't even compare. :-( Just because some amazing songs are out there doesn't mean a television boy band should cover them.

by abbeyroad99 on 3/7/2012 5:24:31 AM

UGH! i'm so mad they copied off of the beatles!

by cutiecayley333 on 3/7/2012 12:19:57 AM