2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

Play Big Time Rush's Beatles-inspired playlist NOW!

The Beatles are classic because they're awesome -- and BTR seems to think so too! Find out their fave Fab Four hits...

As long as they don't ruin the Beatles I'm good.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:05:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod There are tons of things to do in my town, but since I don't live close, I only go over the weekends. I'm always bored just staying at home doing nothing. Are they're any fun things I can do home alone instead of watching T.V. or going on the computer?

Hey girl! There are a ton of fun things that you can do at home! Do you enjoy reading? I would go to the library and check out some books--my favorites are ones that have at least ten books in a series (I'm always anxious to read the next one as soon as I finish!). When I'm bored or stuck at home (like in a snow storm!), I love to bake. You can start out with boxed mixes, but if you have an adult's help, you could try a homemade recipe. I especially like baking because you have a yummy treat afterwards! You could also try making crafts or a collage for your bedroom (you can use pictures with friends or cutouts from a magazine). What about giving yourself a spa day? You can make a face scrub by mashing a banana and mixing it with brown sugar, paint your nails, and do a pretty hairstyle on yourself. Hope these ideas help!

Colleen K.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/7/2012 8:45:20 AM

This is awesome! The Beatles are back baby!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 3/7/2012 8:13:32 AM

I <3 the Beatles! My entire family listens to them. I guess I'm kind of anxious to see if they ruin a Beatles song...
But I've always loved Hey Jude and Let it Be. Smile

by fungirl123 on 3/7/2012 6:42:51 AM

Really? The Beatles? They don't even compare. :-( Just because some amazing songs are out there doesn't mean a television boy band should cover them.

by abbeyroad99 on 3/7/2012 5:24:31 AM

UGH! i'm so mad they copied off of the beatles!

by cutiecayley333 on 3/7/2012 12:19:57 AM