9 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

13 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

14 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Shop the Cover: Score the best brights and rocker-chic gems from our April/May '12 issue

Finding the right balance between bright and tough never looked so sweet.

I can't wear heels! I'm only 10 plus im tall for my age. (peeps think I'm 12) Frown

by gabbyw123 on 5/2/2012 7:59:03 AM

Never will I wear heels, no offense to who put this together

by IFiRULEDtheWORLD on 3/29/2012 7:31:11 PM

Love the wedges

by Seensuper on 3/18/2012 11:17:27 AM

I ABSOLUTELY adore the lace top!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/17/2012 4:33:37 PM

OMG i love all those items specially those shoes and the lace top,i totally need to get new spring/summer clothes;]

by tweety bird1234 on 3/17/2012 11:17:38 AM

I LOVE all these clothesss!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/15/2012 9:56:00 PM

@pacmen Thank you so much! That really helped!

by FrenchRose on 3/15/2012 7:56:25 PM

@FrenchRose if you are looking for colored jeans try foverever 21 or rue 21 they are both good stores for brght and colored clothing

by pacmen on 3/13/2012 10:02:25 PM

cool!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:25:27 PM

Wet Seal has some adorable cuffs that are right above the ankle in all these amazing colors.

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:58:22 PM