AN HOUR AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ

2 HOURS AGO Meet the European student living on...a train?: http://t.co/LIDyl3f6AZ pic.twitter.com/o4po4bmyDR

3 HOURS AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

COMMENTS

Shop the Cover: Score the best brights and rocker-chic gems from our April/May '12 issue

Finding the right balance between bright and tough never looked so sweet.

I can't wear heels! I'm only 10 plus im tall for my age. (peeps think I'm 12) Frown

by gabbyw123 on 5/2/2012 7:59:03 AM

Never will I wear heels, no offense to who put this together

by IFiRULEDtheWORLD on 3/29/2012 7:31:11 PM

Love the wedges

by Seensuper on 3/18/2012 11:17:27 AM

I ABSOLUTELY adore the lace top!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/17/2012 4:33:37 PM

OMG i love all those items specially those shoes and the lace top,i totally need to get new spring/summer clothes;]

by tweety bird1234 on 3/17/2012 11:17:38 AM

I LOVE all these clothesss!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/15/2012 9:56:00 PM

@pacmen Thank you so much! That really helped!

by FrenchRose on 3/15/2012 7:56:25 PM

@FrenchRose if you are looking for colored jeans try foverever 21 or rue 21 they are both good stores for brght and colored clothing

by pacmen on 3/13/2012 10:02:25 PM

cool!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:25:27 PM

Wet Seal has some adorable cuffs that are right above the ankle in all these amazing colors.

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:58:22 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.