7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Stay strong for Demi

It's been a rough year, but see how this pop princess has been climbing her way back to the top...

ok i really dont get why everyone is thinking that shes like such a great role model-like yay cutting and anorexia?? dont get me wrong its good that shes getting better and all but its not good to have thosse problems in the first place & yea she might be under pressure but OMG JUST ASK FOR HELP BEFORE IT GETS THAT FAR!!!!! SHEESH!!

by 1earth on 3/11/2012 7:31:30 PM

She is
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
Smile

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 3/10/2012 7:21:43 PM

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by doglover463 on 3/10/2012 2:23:21 PM

i would like to thank demi for admiting that she still has problems."I cannot tell you that I have not thrown up since treatment, I cannot tell you that I have not cut myself since treatment. I'm not perfect. This is a daily battle that I will face the rest of my life."

by alicia1998 on 3/7/2012 10:33:17 PM

i love Demi LovatoSmile she is such a great role model for teens:3)STAY STRONG DEMISmile

by soulgymnast on 3/7/2012 6:35:38 PM

Demi is so strong! As an ex cutter/anorexic, she's deffinatly a role model4me ^-^ i hope she knows she's beautiful

by Thespianstar on 3/6/2012 8:49:02 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, IM WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME" Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, to chat with other girls who love her as much as you do! Officer positions are still available! Hope to see you thereSmile Hannah<3

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/6/2012 8:46:08 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:45:56 PM

I am totally watching it tonight! That is, if I can stay awake... why do they have to air it SO late? Wonderful, just wonderful. Frown But for Demi it is a Smile always.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/6/2012 7:46:55 PM

Keep being strong Demi....

by amileofroses on 3/6/2012 7:37:01 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.