AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Stay strong for Demi

It's been a rough year, but see how this pop princess has been climbing her way back to the top...

ok i really dont get why everyone is thinking that shes like such a great role model-like yay cutting and anorexia?? dont get me wrong its good that shes getting better and all but its not good to have thosse problems in the first place & yea she might be under pressure but OMG JUST ASK FOR HELP BEFORE IT GETS THAT FAR!!!!! SHEESH!!

by 1earth on 3/11/2012 7:31:30 PM

She is
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
Smile

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 3/10/2012 7:21:43 PM

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by doglover463 on 3/10/2012 2:23:21 PM

i would like to thank demi for admiting that she still has problems."I cannot tell you that I have not thrown up since treatment, I cannot tell you that I have not cut myself since treatment. I'm not perfect. This is a daily battle that I will face the rest of my life."

by alicia1998 on 3/7/2012 10:33:17 PM

i love Demi LovatoSmile she is such a great role model for teens:3)STAY STRONG DEMISmile

by soulgymnast on 3/7/2012 6:35:38 PM

Demi is so strong! As an ex cutter/anorexic, she's deffinatly a role model4me ^-^ i hope she knows she's beautiful

by Thespianstar on 3/6/2012 8:49:02 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, IM WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME" Did you immediately think of Taylor Swift's Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, to chat with other girls who love her as much as you do! Officer positions are still available! Hope to see you thereSmile Hannah<3

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/6/2012 8:46:08 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
please go to my club!

by messy-luv's-you on 3/6/2012 8:45:56 PM

I am totally watching it tonight! That is, if I can stay awake... why do they have to air it SO late? Wonderful, just wonderful. Frown But for Demi it is a Smile always.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/6/2012 7:46:55 PM

Keep being strong Demi....

by amileofroses on 3/6/2012 7:37:01 PM