4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

8 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Easy embroidery tutorial

Looking for a practically free Mom’s Day gift?

This is a beautiful craft for mothers day or any holiday my mom loved hers

by bekah78 on 7/25/2012 4:05:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am trying to convince my mom to let me shave, but she keeps saying no. My older sister who isn't much older than me does, but she won't let me! I'm a middle child, in case you were wondering. I asked again and said "This time, before you say no, please listen to my reasons why I want to! I will write up some lists and reasons why I want to, and why you should let me. On Friday or Saturday, it will be ready, and we can talk. Deal?" she said "Fine. Okay. I'll listen." and it's Thursday, I've made my presentation, and I just I really want her to say yes! Any ideas of what I could do to help me persuade her if she says no? Please help me! If she says no, I might just die! I just really need her to say yes! My legs are SUPER hairy and I get teased about it, I need it to be gone! It's not just because I WANT to, but I have reasons. REASONS!

Hey girlie,

I totally understand where you're coming from! Body hair can be an issue and can make a lot of girls feel self-conscious. We get ya! Check out this article, focusing on the last section since you already made your presentation. The only thing you can really do at this point is be patient, accept her decision, and work hard to show her you're responsible, mature, and able to handle a "grown up" decision like shaving Smile Good luck babe!
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 3/8/2012 8:10:50 PM

pretty!! I wondered what I was gonna get my momma~!!

by svds on 3/8/2012 6:20:30 PM

Mod mod mod mod
Where can I get a handkerchief, cheap? Thanks

Hey girlie,

You can get printed handkerchiefs/scarves at Claires. For a plain one that you can embroider/personalize, try Amazon.com Smile
Lauren C.

by CamTheGreat on 3/8/2012 3:35:24 PM

My moms not into handkerchief'sFrown
***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/8/2012 2:17:30 PM

please go to my club: i am aries and i am loving it!
this is for all you aries out there. it's club is for telling about guys.
love,
messy-luv's-you

by messy-luv's-you on 3/7/2012 7:01:59 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one persons opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from guys, to fasion, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Tong No question is too weird or embarassing! Some positions are open, so if you are interest come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:43:37 PM

so pretty!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/7/2012 6:35:14 PM

KONY 2012
join my club soory 4 part rockin its 4 anything and everything

by sparklysharpie on 3/7/2012 6:03:03 PM

To not leave any space between the stitches, you can use the back stitch. Google it Smile

by samatico on 3/7/2012 5:30:33 PM