1 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MO
Urgent!!!!!! I can't get my tampon out. It's been in there for 6 hours so it has to be full. I'm pulling as hard as I can but it won't come out. It hurts so much. What's wrong!??!

You gotta keep pulling hon! Try to relax your muscles - if you clench its gonna be hard to get out. But if you relax and keep pulling you'll get it out. I promise! Don't worry hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Swift_lover123 on 12/4/2012 11:16:44 PM

Hey, look its the best band on he face of te earth!! One Direction, which is why that was my favorite issue of GL! :p haha

by onedirection85 on 7/13/2012 3:43:35 PM

my friends keep ditching me! they would go to the library after lunch and i wouldn't be able to go because i'm eating, unlike them. then today at my school's pep rally, my BFF and i planned to sit next to each other and we did (yay). then she ditched me AGAIN just to hang out with her other friends, even though she hangs out with them everyday! i had to sit next to one of her friends and friend's ex and she's really rude (she kept bumping into me hard and on purpose) and the ex kept cussing. i don't really like her group of friends. i'm really shy*
i can't hang out with anyone because my parents don't like it when i'm alone with my friends and they're overprotective. gawww, i hate my life!!!!!! what do i doFrown(
P.S. i'm leaving for a trip next week and my BFF asked me to get her something. i don't know if i should after what happened... wht do i do??

hey! friends can be fickle, I know when I was younger I didn't always get along with my friends, but what I learned is that it's better to resolve your differences because people in middle and high school haven't really decided who they're going to be yet, there are a lot of annoying phases, but once you get past that you can build really great friendships. I say tell her how you feel but get her something anyway to make amends.

Helen S.

by islandgirl23 on 5/4/2012 1:46:19 AM

WHAT THE CINNAMON STIXS DOES MOD MEAN!!?!?!?!?!?! OMG I AM GETTING VERY IMPATIENT!! (growl)

by luvbeingurl on 5/1/2012 12:30:37 AM

Can some one ple friend me!!!I'm loneley..Frown

by laylycrazyhumor on 4/29/2012 11:58:35 AM

Hey everyone! I recently made a new club called "Quote of the Day". If you like reading quotes daily from inspirational to funny, this is the perfect club for you! Please join!! Thanks, have an awesome day Laughing

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 7:18:36 PM

what stores can I get This issue from? I suscribed from my school'S magazine drive.... but never got this issue.... where can I get it?

Hey girl! Sometimes it takes a few weeks for your subscription to be processed, but if you want the current issue, you can get it from Barnes and Noble. You can also check local bookstores or download it on your Nook!

Colleen K.

by happyone123 on 4/23/2012 2:28:48 PM

Why did I only get the one with Jackie Emmerson?!?! I wouldve really liked to have gotten each of them and read what each of them said!!

Hey girl,

Every subscriber only gets one of these covers delivered to their door! If you want to see the others, you have to check out the newsstands Smile
Lauren C.

by cinnamontwist25 on 4/19/2012 8:12:27 PM

Okay, so I'm really interested in activism, and I've narrowed it down to two causes that I'd really like to help, homeless youth and poverty in third world countries. I feel more passionate about the poverty in third world countries, but I'm not sure at all how to go about helping that! I can't exactly be like, "Hey mom! Let's go to africa and build some houses, ooh and a school! Oh, and let's bring all the food we can!" Know what I mean? What can I do to help?! I really want to spend my summer, and hopefully the rest of my life helping people who really need it!

Hey girlie,

Try talking to a teacher or guidance counselor at your school! They might know of different organizations at school or in your community where you can go to help! No one expects you to go to Africa to build houses - but there are tons of things you can do right here at home to help them. If they can't help, try searching online for organizations. You could raise money to donate to them, participate in food drives or other fundraising efforts, or any number of other tasks. The most important thing is that you work hard and seek these places out - don't let that spirit and compassion go to waste! Smile Great job, babe!
Lauren C.

by selgomez1997 on 4/14/2012 10:48:31 PM

Very very good issue. It seems like everyone our age should be reading GL. I know I am doing my part.

by luckykel on 4/13/2012 3:27:40 PM