5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Hey girl! I am so sorry that your friends are treating you that way, that is not fair to you at all. If they are being so mean and ignoring you then truly they are not your friends. As hard as it is, making new friends is the best way to be happy again and the summer is the best time to do that. If you are still having some problems and these thoughts, check out the nineline.com to talk to some people who can help you more.
Ana D.

by selgomez1997 on 4/13/2012 7:55:32 AM

I loved the April/May issue. Big FAN of THE HUNGER GAMES.
Can't wait till the next issue

by bekah78 on 4/11/2012 1:44:04 PM

Taylor swift should be your june/july cover girl! Love her! Smile

by just_me12 on 4/10/2012 11:17:27 AM

MOD MOD. So earlier this month I posted a question asking why I didnt get this issue yet and u said to wait till the 31st of the month. It's passed the 31st and I still have not gotten this issue. My subscription hasnt ended or anything. Plz help! Thanks.

hey! Here's where you go to ask about missing subscriptions, good luck! https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

Helen S.

by nintendogrl926 on 4/6/2012 6:47:14 PM

I LOVE THE APRIL/MAY 2012 ISSUE OF GIRL'S LIFE! I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES AND I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS, TOO! I WANT ALL FOUR COVERS!

by L0v3 on 4/6/2012 3:46:53 PM

MOD
People make fun of how thin I am, they call me anorexic, I'm not at all, and they make stupid remarks about my thin arms and legs! My doc says I'm at a healthy weight, and I have a high metabolism, I can't help that I'm tall and thin! It's really starting to bug me when people say I'm anorexic, because I think they actually think I am, but I'm not, it's just my metabolism and my hyperness don't really allow for me to gain weight! What should I do?

Hey! Just ignore these comments, they're made out of jealousy. It's really great that you're healthy, you shouldn't have to apologize for that.

Helen S.

by selgomez1997 on 4/6/2012 1:13:04 PM

hey i loooooooooove girlslife.com and i wanna subsribe but i think u should do like they do 4 bop and tigerbeat magazine bopandtigerbeat.com they give u a quick preview so u no what ur gettin

by codyvictoriamiranda on 4/5/2012 7:24:21 PM

MODMODMOD I just renewed my sub so i don't think that i'm gonna get this issue so what stores can i buy it in?

http://www.girlslife.com/page/Where-To-Buy-GL.aspx Smile
Lauren C.

by hotchocolate808 on 4/5/2012 11:59:47 AM

The Hunger Games are amazing

by Daddy'sGrl12 on 4/4/2012 8:03:24 AM

MODMODMODMOD
i didnt get this issue in the mail!! is there any way i can check my subscription?

Go here:

Jordan S.

by paigebunny on 4/2/2012 7:02:35 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it allโ€”just CLICK HERE to enter!