2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

4 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Hey girl! I am so sorry that your friends are treating you that way, that is not fair to you at all. If they are being so mean and ignoring you then truly they are not your friends. As hard as it is, making new friends is the best way to be happy again and the summer is the best time to do that. If you are still having some problems and these thoughts, check out the nineline.com to talk to some people who can help you more.
Ana D.

by selgomez1997 on 4/13/2012 7:55:32 AM

I loved the April/May issue. Big FAN of THE HUNGER GAMES.
Can't wait till the next issue

by bekah78 on 4/11/2012 1:44:04 PM

Taylor swift should be your june/july cover girl! Love her! Smile

by just_me12 on 4/10/2012 11:17:27 AM

MOD MOD. So earlier this month I posted a question asking why I didnt get this issue yet and u said to wait till the 31st of the month. It's passed the 31st and I still have not gotten this issue. My subscription hasnt ended or anything. Plz help! Thanks.

hey! Here's where you go to ask about missing subscriptions, good luck! https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

Helen S.

by nintendogrl926 on 4/6/2012 6:47:14 PM

I LOVE THE APRIL/MAY 2012 ISSUE OF GIRL'S LIFE! I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES AND I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS, TOO! I WANT ALL FOUR COVERS!

by L0v3 on 4/6/2012 3:46:53 PM

MOD
People make fun of how thin I am, they call me anorexic, I'm not at all, and they make stupid remarks about my thin arms and legs! My doc says I'm at a healthy weight, and I have a high metabolism, I can't help that I'm tall and thin! It's really starting to bug me when people say I'm anorexic, because I think they actually think I am, but I'm not, it's just my metabolism and my hyperness don't really allow for me to gain weight! What should I do?

Hey! Just ignore these comments, they're made out of jealousy. It's really great that you're healthy, you shouldn't have to apologize for that.

Helen S.

by selgomez1997 on 4/6/2012 1:13:04 PM

hey i loooooooooove girlslife.com and i wanna subsribe but i think u should do like they do 4 bop and tigerbeat magazine bopandtigerbeat.com they give u a quick preview so u no what ur gettin

by codyvictoriamiranda on 4/5/2012 7:24:21 PM

MODMODMOD I just renewed my sub so i don't think that i'm gonna get this issue so what stores can i buy it in?

http://www.girlslife.com/page/Where-To-Buy-GL.aspx Smile
Lauren C.

by hotchocolate808 on 4/5/2012 11:59:47 AM

The Hunger Games are amazing

by Daddy'sGrl12 on 4/4/2012 8:03:24 AM

MODMODMODMOD
i didnt get this issue in the mail!! is there any way i can check my subscription?

Go here: