8 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

9 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

10 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Hey selenaFan97, yes you should get the next issue. You should also send in another email with your new address to GL, explaining your situation again so you can get the last two issues. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I haven't recieved 2 GL issues in a row, including this one, and I asked a MOD what to do about it last time and she said report it so I did, but I figured out that GL had my wrong address. I changed it now so they have the right address, so do you think I will get this issue? Thank you Smile Lynae P.

by selenaFan97 on 3/31/2012 4:43:18 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!! I just renewed my girls life subscription this month will i still get this issue?????

This is something you will need to call and ask the subscriptions office.

Amanda P.

by hotchocolate808 on 3/28/2012 4:23:09 PM

I have the one with Isabelle Fuhrman on it. She did a great job as Clove!

by strawberries101 on 3/27/2012 10:32:49 AM

do they all have the same thing inside of the them but just a different color or do they all have something different

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 3/24/2012 10:23:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! will all 4 of them be in stores or will just one?

All 4 will be on newsstands, though there's no guarantee that ONE store will have all four. Take a look around and see what you find! Smile
Lauren C.

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 3/24/2012 10:21:04 PM

MOD! so do u get them all at once in the mail?

Each subscriber will only get ONE of these covers in the mail Smile The rest, you'll have to track them down on newsstands!
Lauren C.

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 3/24/2012 10:18:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I didn't get my first issue of GL, the February/march issue. since it was my first one, I'm not sure exactly how my adress was put so I can't enter it in customer service. what can I do? I'm probably missing something right user my nose...

hey girl! contact g.l with the info on this link! http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx

Good luck! xo, erin m.

erin m.

by kitkat16392 on 3/23/2012 12:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I haven't gotten my issue yet, and it's almost the end of march. Basically is... Do you know why? Thanks in advance.

Hey girl,

Give it til the end of the month prior to the issue (so since it's April/May, that'd be March 31) to get this issue. If you don't get it by then, click here for instructions on reporting your missing issue  Smile
Lauren C.

by nintendogrl926 on 3/22/2012 6:23:51 PM

OMG. I love Josh Hutcherson.

by TheaSoukup on 3/22/2012 5:11:49 PM

Okay, so I wanna dress more like the music genres I like, but I'm not sure how! I like a lot of underground, indie, folky, bluesy music! For example Marcus Foster, Dave Mathews, Dry the River, Mumford and Sons, and of course Phillip Phillips ;P It's hard to find clothing insperation from these male artists, so I came here! So something that'll fit those genres, and still laidback and comfy! Thanks so much! <3

I suggest you try muted colors like grey and olive green. That could mean grey jeans with a faded but girly floral top with a cream cardigan and a skinny brown belt around your waist. Try outfits that are laid back and simple but have touches of girl elements. Like a long necklace or a belt to show off your waist. I often dress a lot like this and my favorite thing to do is keep the outfit simple with muted colors, but i add a pop of color or pattern somewhere to add interest. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.