Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

11 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

12 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

mod! mod! mod! mod! mod!
The link for the prima bar method didnt show up for me. Can you give it to me again in your reply.THANKS

by love2party on 3/21/2012 12:46:58 AM

I don't really get the idea of getting four of the same magazine. don't get me wrong i love the hunger games and girls life, but i think its a waste of money.

by volleynasticsgirl on 3/20/2012 5:53:52 PM

Ok, so do you know of any good APPROPRIATE skateboarding or bmx movies?! I love the sports, but I can't find any movies without a bunch of sexual stuff or about 50 f bombs in them! Tong

Hey babe!

Off the top of my head, there's Lords of Dogtown which is one of my absolute favorite movies.  I can't promise that it will be entirely profanity free though.
Jordan S.

by selgomez1997 on 3/19/2012 7:31:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am 12-almost 13- and I don't know how to ask my mom to shave! I AM SO NERVOUS! I am embarrassed to go outside (the weather is very hot here)and every girl is shaving except me but I am afraid! I am so nervous to ask my mom. Are there any other ways to make my mom know that I NEED to shave?

Take a look here, babe!

Jordan S.

by maniii111 on 3/19/2012 5:43:31 PM

I wish they could send you all 4 covers! I have the one with Clove on it. Luvin it!

by taylornation13 on 3/18/2012 12:58:45 PM

I have 2 of them!!

by Sara713s on 3/16/2012 11:37:20 AM

There's this tiny evil girl Kiss in my grade. My group of friends and I hate her sooo much but i see her EVERYDAY! I can't switch classes because it's almost the end of the school year. K is so loud, obnoxious, doesn't respect anyone except her friends, mean (except to her friends), and flirts with my crush (J) soo much!!! J and i are in the same homeroom class but K's coming in there everyday just to see her friend (T). (The friend is just a nice classmate but secretly, she's annoying and she flirts with J a lot! Frenemy.) I Hate K SO MUCH!!!!! i literally have to calm myself down whenever i see her. is there any way that i can avoid her?!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to deal with people we don't like being in our classes or groups. It's kinda a life lesson, learning how to calm down, not stressing out (or worse, lashing out), and focusing on more than just people who frustrate you. Whenever she does something that bothers you, remind yourself that she isn't your friend - you don't have to hang out with her on the weekends, talk to her about boys, or even really listen to what she has to say. If she is mean to you, shrug and walk away or turn your back on her. If she flirts with your crush, let her... and then talk to him/flirt later yourself! There are mean girls out there in the world, but we don't have to let them get us down Smile You have awesome friends and you're great yourself - that's what matters!
Lauren C.

by islandgirl23 on 3/15/2012 8:18:38 PM

i kinda want all four of them lol. i love the hunger games!

by j4zm09 on 3/15/2012 4:41:45 PM

If you read the letters on the front covers, they are all the same sub-headings. They are just different models.

by SportyChick6 on 3/15/2012 12:10:09 AM

how do i get all four cover i only get one. I love the hunger games and i want all four.

Each subscriber will get ONE issue, cover chosen at random. (It'll be one of the four.) If you want to collect all of them, you'll have to hit up your local newsstand and purchase them!
Lauren C.